Part 1

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF ABUSE. YOU DON'T NEED TO READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK ITS JUST MAINLY HIS BACKGROUND

IZUS POV

It all started because of one doctors visit. "he's quirkless.". Momma was silent the entire ride home. I buckled myself in and didn't say anything to scared to. Momma looked angry. When we got home she just turned the car off, opened the door and left. I climbed out and followed. When we got inside she just sat at the couch with her hands holding her head. Slowly walking up to her and slightly putting my hand on her shoulder.

As soon as I did I found myself on the floor my cheek stinging. I slowly brought my hand to my cheek feeling it hot with irritation. I looked up to see momma standing over me looking scary. "momma?" "DON'T CALL ME THAT BRAT YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD, I DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO A QUIRKLESS DISSAPOINTMENT. YOU WILL NEVER BE MY CHILD" I start to cry and I felt another hit and momma started to hit me over and over again. I cry out for her to stop but she doesn't.

This became my life.

I was in my last year of elementary school before middle school. After everyone found out about me being quirkless I became the main victim of bullying. The only person who didn't bully me was Kacchan. He helped me through everything and helped stop the bullies. But when he left they would start again. I still haven't told him about what miss is doing to me.

Oh yea the miss thing. That's what she told me to call her when I would address her. If im allowed to talk or be seen by her anyway which is rare. Only when im force to make her food, yea her food im not allowed to eat. Im allowed one piece of stale bread and a cup of water and that's it. Just enough to survive. I sometimes eat lunch at school but that's only when the bullies haven't had a chance to ruin it before I can eat it.

Right now Kacchan and I are on the way home. At the split where we separate I hug Kacchan goodbye and make my way to the house. I saw a moving truck outside and was confused. Miss told me to go pack because we were leaving. Honestly I think the only reason why she isn't leaving me is because she wants a punching bag.

Time Skip

We are now at the new house. We left so sudden I couldn't tell Kacchan what was happening or tell him goodbye. I was now in the basement of the new house because miss said it was my new 'room' even though I know it'll be mainly used to beat me in. I sigh and sit in the corner of the basement trying to pull my hoodie closer to me trying to stay warm. Soon miss came down with a whip and told me to take off the hoodie and to stand against the wall. I obeyed hoping that it'll make things better when I know they wont. I felt more cold now that I didn't have my hoodie on and the shirt I had on could be considered rags at this point with how little it was holding together.

With each slash from the whip I bit my lip to hold back a scream knowing if even the smallest sound came out of me it would make things so much worse then what they were. Soon miss finished and I could feel the blood run down the back of my legs. Miss did one more hit on the back of my neck and left yelling at me to clean up the blood. When I heard the door close I finally allowed myself to start to cry.

Slowly making my way to the bathroom that's in the basement I looked in the mirror and started to silent cry more as I saw the damage miss had done to me. It was pretty at all. Slowly turning on the sink I took a rag and slowly started to clean up the blood. Trying not to scream as I cleaned the cuts.

After everything was cleaned and my back was wrapped I sat in the corner of the room again. I had ran out of tears at this point and had just wished for everything to be over.

Soon I fell asleep hoping to never wake up again

Okk well that went dark..

I wanted to make a new backstory with more detail so here it is

Anyway good night/day

Bye bye

Word count 777