Part 16

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look - lets him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Might add more later)

Izukus pov

Kacchan and I were in the same city (btw I don't know if I said this or not, but Toshi is going thru recommendations) we were talking causally as we stretch. When papa said go we were the first ones to react. We went at a fast speed getting a lot of robots. We heard papa say "well what are you waiting for in real fights there is no count down." Kacchan and I went farther into the city leaving some robots behind so other people can get points. We had a small bet of whoever can get more points the loser has to make them their favorite food and has to do whatever the winner wants to do for a day.

I think I'm going to win, but who knows weird stuff has happened before. I was keeping track of the points in my head right now I was at 537 points. I kept going and when I reached the 1000 mark the ground started to shake. At this point, Kacchan and I harent together anymore. I looked up and saw a humongous robot. 'That must be the 0-pointers' I thought. I started to run, but as I was running I saw a girl with brown hair stuck under some of the messed up rode. I started to run faster and teleported to the top where the neck is.

I ripped the back of the neck open and I grabbed as many wires as I can. I thought 'this is going to hurt a lot as soon as I finished that thought I ripped out the wires and felt myself get electrocuted. They felt the robot start falling. And I slowly started to lose consensus. Soon everything was black.

Bakugous pov

When the 0-pointers came up I saw Izu run towards it. I thought he was stupid for a moment until I saw a girl stuck. As Izu teleported to the top of the robot I ran to the girl. I started to call for people the help get her. When we got her out the robot started to fall backward I looked up and saw Izu not teleporting away. I used my explosions to get to him as fast as I can. When I grabbed him I realized he was passed out.

When I safely made it to the ground I started to run to the old lady who was healing people. When I got there she told me that he was just tired and got electrocuted, but he'll need sleep. She kissed his head and Izu seemed to relax a bit. I knew that Eraserhead would probably be worried so I made my way there. In the halls, I saw him running toward us. I explained to him what happened. I heard him sigh.

I ended up bringing Izu back to their house as the exams were now over.

When we made it there I gave Izu to shinsou and I left to go to my house as I knew the old hag would probably be a bit worried.

I'm sorry this is a bit short. I just haven't been the best mentally. I'll try to get the new book out and another chapter out soon. hopefully.

I hoped you enjoyed reading.

I hope you have a good day/night.

Bye bye

Word count 762 (thx for pointing it out)