Part 24

(His quirks

IQ enhancer- gives me around a 450 IQ making me one of the smartest people in the world.

Heal- it's just its name I can heal myself super fast so it's close to being invincible but not

Teleportation- I can teleport anywhere as long as I know what it looks like

Speed enhancer- I'm very fast faster than all might

Strength enhancer- I'm stronger than the strongest person even though it doesn't look like it

Creation- I can create anything I want as long as I know what materials.

Enhance hearing- someone could yell miles away and he would be able to hear

Animal - can turn into any animal real or imaginary

Change - can change different things about himself like his voice
Got the idea from @Blue-Wolfie

Eraser - can get rid of any quirk if, doesn't have to be looking at the person, and when want to release has to say 'return'

Elements - can control different elements like air, water, fire, earth, etc
Requested by @moonbloody36

Look -let him see someone's full name, quirk, age, where they live, eye color, hair color, and where they work/school
Requested by @1-800-I_need_sleep

Transform - transform hallways the user to transform into any human or animal
Drawback - it gives them a really bad headache and a nosebleed

I believe someone requested this, but I can't find the username so I'm sorry

(Might add more quirks later)

Izu pov

I was watching a horror movie on my phone until dad came in. He looked shocked to see me and asked where I went. Pulling out one of my headphones I told him that I went to the bathroom and just stayed there for too long without realizing it. He nodded and told me to just try not to do that again. I nod and he went to his desk and lay down on the ground. I went back to watching my movie.

Soon everyone came back in and when toshi and Kacchan came in they asked the same thing dad did and I gave them the same answer. Toshi nod and sat down while Kacchan looked at me for a bit longer before sitting down in front of me. Dad started to teach us different ways to fight and I started to space out.

Time skip- at the end of the day

We finally got done with our last class of the day and I started to put my stuff in my bag. Putting it on my shoulder, I started to walk to the teacher lounge with toshi and for some reason, Denki was walking with us. I already said goodbye to Kacchan. 'I wouldn't say that I hate Denki more of just kinda dislike him. I just feel like he's taking toshi attention away and I don't want to stay I'm addicted to attention, but I kinda am seeing how that's what I've been given since living with them.

We finally got to the teacher lounge with toshi and Denki talking the whole time. Once we entered dad and papa were packing up. We started our way to the car and I was a bit confused about why he was still walking with us. Papa saw my look and explained that he was staying the night cause he and toshi haven't hanged out in a while. I slightly nod and we started to drive home with toshi in the middle between me and Denki and papa was driving.

I texted dad asking if I could patrol tonight. He said it was fine, but to be careful and that he's staying home to grade papers and go thru files he needs to look thru. I said ok and just looked out the window and we got home. As soon as we did I got changed and left going to go on patrol. I felt a bit sad that toshi didn't even pay attention being busy with Denki.

It was around 2 am and I was sitting on a random roof. I had stopped a lot of crimes tonight, but I still felt sad because of what happened at school. I didn't really want to go home so I texted dad saying that I was staying out for longer and not to worry about myself. Sighing tiredly I laid down with my legs hanging off the side of the roof. I kept my ears peeled for any crimes that could possibly happen. Not hearing anything for a bit I sat up and removed my bandages from earlier. I burned the banged with my fire and I saw the cuts were still bad. They weren't bleeding thankfully, but it still ached a tiny bit.

I created new bandages and rewrapped my arm. Slowly pulling my phone up I saw that it was now 3:30 am. I slowly made my way back to the house. On the way back I was passing an alleyway and someone ran out attacking me. I fought the person who attacked me and without realizing fully that it happened the person stabbed me. Slightly flinching I threw them into the wall making them pass out. I held my stomach as it bled and I tied the person up before dropping them off at the police station. I continue my way home making more bandages and I lifted my shirt up seeing a lot of blood. I cleaned the blood up as much as I can before bandaging it up. Making my home now slower than before.

I finally did make it. Looking at my phone before going in I saw that it was now 4:45 am. I sighed and opened the door with my key walking in. I didn't see any lights on until I walked by mine and toshis room and saw the light on. Slowly walking in I saw that toshi was asleep on the bed and Denki was on the floor next to him asleep to leaning against the bed. I bit my lip to hold back small tears that were tempted to spill. I grabbed my old bag and grabbed two pairs of clothes and a couple of other things. Slowly going back down to the living room making sure not to wake anybody. I wrote a small note

Hey guys,

Sorry that I'm not home. I decided to go patrolling in the next town over cause I heard some villains were popular over there. Sorry for not asking. I'll be back by tomorrow night and I have my phone on me so if it's important you can call or text me.

Izuku

I placed the note on the counter and walked out of the house locking it. I transformed into a bird my backpack transforming with me. I flew to a couple of towns over and found a small abandoned building. Hiding my stuff on the top floor I went on a small patrol finding a couple of crimes before coming back to the building. I laid down and put my headphones in and watched random things on YouTube. My stomach made a noise that it was hungry, but I ignored it.

Hi hi

Well I hope you enjoyed this

I hope you had a good day/night

Bye bye

Word count 1210