37. Mystery or real life

A/N

Chapters gonna be dropping left and right and that's a promise.

We are nearly towards the end and man oh man am I excited.

Good songs for this chapter

Tomorrow never knows - The beatles

Enjoy xo
---------------------

-If you cared once, don't let it go

Chases Pov
11:11 Am
January 6th

My reflection in the mirror has a smug look to it, one that I'm not revealing myself, at least I don't think I am , a part of me loves everything that has been happening and it's making me sick, there's no understanding to any of it, only feeling like all of it is some sort of prophecy , taking place in the middle of the dustbowl.

I've always questioned everything, but now it feels like instead of hiding it from me forever, the universe is finally showing me the truth, showing me that there is so much more to learn than I could have imagined, it's reshaping my life into a new one and I know I should be scared of it all, but I have been asking for something life changing for so long, this is now my chance to take my situation and make the best out of it, I know I'll be alright.

I reach for the contact lenses case sitting on the bathroom counter, opening it and revealing white ones.

I smile before placing them in my eye one by one.

I take a step back and look into my reflection,

Jet black hair with a platinum stripe, a silver nose stud; I asked Echo to pierce it for me earlier this week and surprisingly she did it for free: I'm covered in silver jewelry, my torso being warmed by an oversized leather jacket; it's Abel's: and black dickies.

There's a knock on the door.

Me: Come In ! (My eyes still on the mirror, luckily the doors also behind me so when it opens I see Abel)

His mouth is ajar

Abel: W-wow you look good (he lets out in a stutter)

I prance my way to him In a catwalk like form

Me: You like? (My voice cracks in a high pitch tone)

He smirks at me.

He's dressed in black and white converse, ripped up black jeans and a black hoodie, his hairs a little messy but it's making me want him more, but he seems a little out of it.

Me: Are you okay baby.

He smiles at me.

I tilt my head to the side dramatically cause I know something is off.