5. Same Place

Authors note

Good songs for this chapter

Medicine - The 1975
Milk - The 1975

Enjoy xoxo
-----------------

-Our wounds only heal once we leave them alone

August 20th
8:33 Pm

My feet march one in front of the other on the road.

Stars above ; each one looking like a chandelier in the sky.

My trip is still in full affect and my senses are at an all time high.

The road has a pattern in it, the pattern repeating itself each step I take, as if I'm not moving at all but our destination getting so much closer.

The stars seeming as if the chandelier is getting closer and closer to our atmosphere.

We are heading over to the abandoned church that's right by the location and honestly after the last few hours it feels nice walking under the stars.

Drew ; blue eyes blonde hair; always down to do anything adventurous and a kind spirit. John ; Light brown eyes and Short curls; A kind man over all, but terrified of ghost stories. Dave and Curly all behind me as my pace is picking up the closer we get to the church

The structure of the building is destroyed, It's just pillars holding up a bunch of arches at this point.

Graffiti covering every space on the walls making it seem as if it's been abandoned for as long as time.

We make our way around the back following a dirt path surrounded by litter.

"Okay so who's selling their soul first" I say with an obvious tone of sarcasm avoiding any holes along the path

"I will" Dave says making the silence disappear with laughter.

We make a right along side the "building"

"Watch out for this big ass hole" Dave says

I run past him jumping over the hole

"That was fun" I say.

I pull out a blunt from the wraps package I had in my pocket.

With my left hand I pull out my yellow lighter.

I spark the blunt next to a graffiti piece that resembles the all seeing eye

"Respect" I say aloud.

Suddenly something drops from the sky and I let out a scream.

"Oh hell no" John says

"Man, What the fuck was that, I gotta go I'm not fucking with the upset spirits" I say after, meaning every bit of what I just said.