18. The Journey II

Authors Note

Good songs for this chapter

Summertime the Gershwin edition - Lana del Rey

Movies - Weyes Blood

I recommend making the playlist and then reading, it brings the experience to life and I definitely mean that.

Much love

Enjoy xoxo
----------------
-Never forget what's real and what's not.

Enjoy xoxo-----------------Never forget what's real and what's not

October 3rd
12:00 pm

My Eyes seem as if they can't hold themselves open, my face falling deeper into the pillow.

It feels as if the entire room is spinning and I'm being pinned to the bed due to the fact.

Last night was the strangest, longest night in my entire life.

And I'm still confused on where I stand with Abel, and who Abel really is.

And the fact that the two tabs are finally wearing off; my body just wants to collapse forever.

Slowly each eye lid connects with my bottom lash line causing the dark to creep around me

My body relaxing it's self, I haven't moved at all since I've touched my bed and my body is kind of just falling asleep on its own yet I'm still fully conscious of my surroundings.

Suddenly the pitch black starts to dissipate as a light wash of blue creeps into formation.

Suddenly I hear soothing waves.

Waves ?

I open my eyes and all of my senses hit me at once.

My feet buried a few centimeters in sand bringing a sense of warmth to them.

It's nearly dusk, the sky a lighter blue than the night time sky yet the sun is still not in sight.

The smell of the sea bringing me a sense of hope

How did I get here

Where exactly is here

Suddenly a bright white light starts to shine from the horizon

"Chase" a distorted voice says coming from the light.

My hands start to sweat as my name is called once more