17. Motivation Breathes

Authors Note

Good songs for this chapter

Into the Black - The Chromatics

Post Tropical - James Vincent

Enjoy ❤️
-------------
-Sorrow burdens you

Enjoy ❤️--------------Sorrow burdens you

October 3rd
11:11 am

Crows cawing as they start to fly past the over head.

Abel looks at them anxiously, his forehead becoming shiny from the sweat forming.

His eyes meet mine with intensity.

He's gripping my hand.

"Fuck off Echo" he says with a harsh tone almost like a growl.

My eyes go wide.

"Abel it's not even about this it's about money" she says with a hint of disgust.

My forehead getting just as sweaty as Abel's I cower my eyes away from her.

from what I seen in the woods last night with Abel, and the stories he's told me.

I have no other choice than to look my eyes away.

She's an extremist and I've already seen The Craft to know how bat shit crazy dark magic can make you.

It's fun to talk about sometimes but actually taking the energy out to hurt another being is some serious fucked up shit.

My body shivers at the thought, the chills slowly making their way up my spine.

The crows growing in a larger number, she looks at me some how drawing my eyes to her.

Her pupils a dark black.

The warmth of Abel's hand never leaving my side.

Alex standing behind Echo with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"What is it about then, Echo" Abel lets out in a annoyed tone

"Come with me" she says.

He looks at me.

"You can come back to your boy toy after" Echo says with a smirk plain as day across her face.

"Shut the fuck up" he says with a hiss.

He stands up placing a kiss on my forehead before letting go of my hand and following echo off the balcony and into the house.