35. Sparks

A/N

15 More chapters

Sit still cause the rollercoaster ain't hit the drop yet and that's a promise.

Good songs for this chapter

Since I've been loving you - Led Zeppelin

Salted wound - Sia

Enjoy
Chrissy
----------------

Enjoy Chrissy----------------

-Holidaze

Narrator Pov
December 25th
9:36 Am

The house is filled with the smell of hot chocolate and pancakes as Aphrodite finishes breakfast, Lucifer is out on a Business trip so she thought now would be a good time to show her motherly love to the kids.

The menu consist of Pancakes, Omelets and hot chocolate with a little espresso to get their day started, all made with a little bit of love and magic.

She likes to stay here only when Lucifer is away, never fully able to be kind to them while he's here due to his absurd Middle Ages mindset.

Chase in bed with Abel, he stumbles out, the smell of pancakes seeping through the cracks of the door calling his name, he rubs his eyes grabbing his shirt off the foot of the bed making his way out of the room.

Abel awakens to the sound of the door closing smelling the pancakes and realizing why Chase is no longer lying there, Knowing Chases love for pancakes put him in some kind of trance that just caused him to leave the bed without giving Abel a kiss on the forehead before leaving, these thoughts rushing through his mind as he removes himself from the bed with a frustrated grunt.

He grabs his pants from the floor and slips them on before quickly pacing out of the room.

He notices Chase at the end of the corridor, he's just standing there, his legs trembling.

Abel picks up his pace to see what has Chase in shock only to have his eyes met with an overload amount of gifts near the tree set up in the living room.

Echo is already at the table eating her pancakes along with Alex and Emerald.

Echo: God Abel, at least have the decency to put a fucking shirt on.

He rolls his eyes before walking back to his room to grab one.

Chase takes a seat in front of a set of pancakes and an egg and cheese omelette on the side.

The syrup drizzling down the sides of the pancakes.

Abel makes his way back into the dinning hall where the four of them are having a slight conversation, Echo still not fully engaging with Chase, but can you blame her ?