10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.

Start from the beginning

Soon the others went off to get something to eat, Inuyasha had looked at the water too, and finally said the hell with it, He was over hot for once. And this led to him walking amongst the sides of the pools water. When Serena snapped what are you doing?

He locked eye's with her, she was nearly naked, and of course he already seen her once, but then he fought with her.

"NO....!!! Shouted out Inuyasha" shaking his head. "Yes, Replied Serena" annoyed.

"No, I am not leaving, I am exhausted, I am overwhelmed because of this heat, and I am extremely hot right now, And I stink and smell bad even for my standers, And there's nothing worse than when I feel extremely uncomfortable, so you have two choices you can either get out and leave, or you can stay here and share this waterfall with me, it's not going to bother me, Say's Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

"Well, I am not leaving, I was here first, Say's Serena" stubborn. "Well, the I guess that means we share it then, spoken up Inuyasha" finally removing pants.

Serena's faced turned away, even though she'd be lying if she didn't feel he was hot as hell. But then he jumped into the cold water, it brought his own body temperatures down, He relaxed in the cold water, that feels nice.

As she looked at him from the other side of the waterfall. When Inuyasha caught her checking him out she was staring at him.

"Hey...!!! Shouted out Inuyasha" lightly covering himself. "Well, you looked first, Remember, when you spied on Me, and you're your right in front of me, so of course I'm going to take a look, Say's Serena" seriously.

"Well...!!! Yeah, I look, I am a man, it's what we do once in a while, Even I have moments of curiousness, Said Inuyasha" honestly. "Well, I look too alright, Replied Serena" honestly. He grinned in away and started moving closer over to her.

"Don't you dare come any closer to me, if you touch me or come any closer to me, I'll kill you...!!! Shouted out Serena" serious tone voice. "You're nervous, you're heart is beating ever so hard, I make you nervous, you're body is in full on heat, Say's Inuyasha" smelling it.

"Leave me alone or so help me I will kill you, so don't even think about coming closer to me, Replied Serena" glaring even more.

Inuyasha felt a little joy in this right now, He slowly moved closer anyways.

"I am only stating the obvious, You're into Me, you like what you see, Say's Inuyasha" teasing her. "You're so not my type, you could kiss me right now and I wouldn't even feel......!!!! Cut off. As he kissed her hard.

She was surprised a bit, but she did almost cut him, but his hand grabbed the knife. And he removed it when she dropped it into the water, He pushed her body on the wall behind her. She blushed redder in the face; it was intense for sure.

"So, what about now? Asked Inuyasha" sensing her emotions.

"Nothing...!!! Replied Serena" lying she deny it.