21 ...Understand?

Start from the beginning

Gon smiled at her. Even he knew that she was spewing nonsense, but he wouldn't ruin her fantasy. That was Killua's role.

"Gon-kun~Not that I mind talkin' with ya', " Kosai looked up at him curiously, "Dontcha have trainin' to do?"

Gon sheepishly scratched the back of his neck with his unharmed arm, "I wanted to, but Kurapika and Leorio didn't let me do it because of my injur- Ow!"

He quickly reeled back from Kosai, who stuck out a finger with a cheeky grin, "If it hurts that much from a poke, how'd you ever think trainin' was a good idea?"

"Well-"

Kosai put a finger to his lips, "Shush, 'yer answer's probably somethin' stupid anyways."

Gon pouted, and stuffed his face with Kosai's food as some sort of revenge.

Kosai took it as her chance to escape. Quickly jumping up and dusting crumbs off her clothes, she sprinted away, waving behind her while wearing a large grin, "Have fun doin' the dishes Gon-kun!"

ヾ(>ω<○)

"Heh. You guys suck~" She crouched down, and repeatedly poked Leorio's side, who was still panting heavily on the ground. Kurapika was taking a break to the side, drinking a bottle of water prepared for him.

"You want to try?!" 

"Nope~ I have no chance~" Kosai grinned, rolling back and forth on her heels.

"Oh? So you admit it?" Leorio sounded pleased, before becoming irritated again, "If that's the case, then stop talking down to me! You just admitted that I'm stronger than yo-"

"I'm stronger."

"Wha?" Leorio was caught off guard.

"No, you're not!" He protested, "You have no chance at opening the door! You said it yourself! Stop being delusional, and just admit it."

He got up and mockingly pat the pouting girl's head, "Don't worry, I'm older than you, don't feel too bad-"

A second later, he was sent flying into the air, a small foot-print appearing on his back.

Snap!

He landed in a bush, breaking lots of branches in the tree above him.

Kosai was right next to him, lighting kicking him while fuming,  "It totally ain't fair, I could totally tie Killu-kun in a fight! And he can open the door and kick 'yer ass! "

"I'm fast! Not strong! Fast! And so I could totally kick 'yer ass!"

"Yeah! Yeah! I got it!" Leorio yelled out, "Stop kicking me!"

"But, Ojii-san~ It's like stress relief!"

The next hour or so ended up in Leorio chasing Kosai inn attempts to punch her—of course, it only ended up in him landing back up in a tree multiple times.

Kurapika watched from the side, slightly envious, "Well, he got used to the weights quite quickly."