Chapter 27

"So Jacqueline, have you two done it?" Vignette said smirking. Rarity blushed as she slap vignette on the hand. "done what?" I said looking at her. Vignette rolled her eyes and smirked. "The thing?" She said making me blushed. Darn, this girl. "Uhm...n-no?" I said. Vignette chuckled. "Oh darling, you are really bad at lying. I heard Rarity moaning last night when i'm talking to her." She said. Me and Rarity look at each other. I look at Vignette while scratching the back of my neck. "That was uh...I was just teasing Rarity!" I said. Vignette smirked. "Sure...anyways, Rarity how about we go shopping today since..." Vignette look at me then Rarity. "We have someone to dress up with." She said making Rarity squealed and look at me. "what?"

"Applejack! wear this." Rarity said giving me a dress, a fucking dress damn it! "Rares you know I don't wear dresses right?" I said, trying to convinced her to find something other a dress, a freaking dress! Rarity stared at me before giving me the googly eyes, shit. "Come on Jackie, just wear this one and I'll promise you that I find something more boyish." She said. I can't say no when she does that eyes thingy. I rolled my eyes smiled. "Fine, just this once! okay?" I said grabbing the dress. Rarity smile grew wider. "Eiiii of course! I love you now go on and wear that, me and Vignette will be waiting!" She said pushing me inside the fitting room.

I look at the dress making me sighed. After wearing the dress, I went out of the fitting seeing Rarity and Vignette staring at me. "Oh my stars...you're so lucky Rarity, she's hot...!" Vignette said squealing. I look at Rarity and my eyes widen. "R-Rarity, your nose is bleeding!" I said gently grabbing her face. She blushed. "I-It is? I-uh uhm it's nothing...!" She said covering her nose. Vignette tap my shoulders and smirked. "Rarity's nose always bleed because of you. I remember her nose bled when she saw your picture in a bikini for the first time." Vignette said making me blushed.

"S-stop! don't say that embarrassing thing to her- lets just take a picture of her." She said blushing, as she grabbed her phone from her pocket and Vignette did the same. after wasting 15 minutes of taking pictures of me in a dress, and giving me more clothes to model, they finally decided to went out of the shop. While walking, Vignette and Rarity are talking about my pictures. "This one is hot, you can put this on your scrapbook." Vignette said to Rarity. "what scrapbook?" I asked looking at them confused. Rarity stared at Vignette before smiling nervously at me. "it's nothing darling-" Rarity didn't finished her sentence when she bumped into a young man.

"I'm sorry miss, are you okay?" A familiar blue haired guy said helping Rarity. I went towards Rarity pulling her from the waist. "She's okay." I said. Rarity nudged me making me rolled my eyes. What? Am I not allowed to be jealous? "I'm okay darling- wait, Flash Sentry?" She said looking at the guy in front of her. she look at the guy's side and saw another blue haired guy. "Soarin? what are you two doing in the mall?" Rarity said. Flash smiled nervously at her. "Uh- we are here for a..."

"Project!" Soarin said, Flash look at him then at us. "Yeah! project!"

Vignette whispered something to Rarity making Rarity smirked. "Why are you two holding hands?" He said. I look at the guys hands and they are holding hands! both of them blushed as they quickly let go of eachothers hands. Rarity and Vignette look at eachother before squealing. "Are you two dating?! ASDFGHJK" Rarity said squealing with Vignette. I'm so fucking confused. Flash and Soarin blushed. "I-It's not what you think- uh fine, yes we are dating." Soarin said making me choked. O my god. I look at Soarin. "But last week, you two hit on Rainbow Dash and Sunset on the statue with your friends." I said. Flash scratch the back of her neck.

"We...were just pretending. We've been dating for 4 years." Flash said. Rarity's eyes widen. "Wait- so you broke up with Twilight because of Soarin?!" Rarity said. Flash nodded. Rarity stared at him before squealing. Darn. (Did I just made a new ship? pfft XD)

Flash and Soarin left and Rarity and Vignette are still fangirling about the two couple. "Where do you both want to eat, my treat." I said. Rarity smiled and Vignette smirked. "Rarity, your girlfriend is not just hot, and gorgeous but generous at the same time." Vignette said making me blushed. Rarity giggled. "She has everything a girl would have dream." Rarity said giving me her gorgeous smile. "Since it's your treat, I'll take the liberty to eat at the most expensive restaurant!" Vignette said. Geez, this girl heh.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

"I gotta go, it's nice to meet you Applejack. I didn't expect that you will literally treat us to the most expesive restaurant here in the mall." Vignette said hugging me. "It's okay, it's nice to meet you too Vignette." I said as she smiled at me. she look at Rarity and hugged her too. "You two darling, talk to you whenever." She said walking away. I look at Rarity and smiled. "Do you want to fix yourself or do you want to go straight into my parents house?" I said. Rarity eyes widen. "Oh right, I'm getting nervous!" She said amking me laugh. "At least you'll met them in a proper way, not what happened with your mother who saw us making out in your bed." I said making her laugh. "Good point." She said giggling.

"Let's just go straight into your parents house." She said making me smiled. We both climb in my Ducati and went towards my Parents house. As we reach the house, Rarity's jaw dropped. "Oh my stars- Applejack! your house was beautiful!!!" She said making me smiled. My parents house was made out of different kinds of wood. There's oak, spruce and more. And all the furniture's are made out of wood except for the appliances.

"So like this kind of house?" I said parking my Ducati on my our own parking lot. Rarity squealed. "Are you kidding!? this house is very gorgeous, I can live on it forever!" She said making me smiled. We went towards the front and and ring the doorbell. I look at Rarity and she was shaking a bit making me chuckled. "Relax, my parents won't eat you." I said, she pouted. Suddenly the door opened revealing Big Mac without a shirt. Rarity blushed.

"Big mac! why are you not wearing any shirt?!" I said pulling Rarity beside me. Seeing Rarity blushed because of my brother who's not wearing any god damn shirt and has some freaking abs making me jealous! "O-oh, right sorry. Nice to meet you Rarity." He said as he quickly went upstairs. Rarity smiled nervously. "That was...unexpected." She said. I pouted. "I have abs too." I said holding her hands. she giggled.

"Don't worry Jackie, yours is better~" She said smirking making me rolled my eyes and smiled. As we entered the house, We saw Applebloom playing video games with Sweetie Belle. Sweetie Belle saw her sister so she run towards Rarity and hugged her. "Darling, Sweetie, it's good to see you. How did you get here?" Rarity said, hugging Sweetie Belle back. Sweetie Belle pulled away smirking. "I got here by myself. Besides, I'm already in high school." She said. Rarity patted her little sister's head. "You're in middle school." Rarity said. Sweetie Belle pouted. "What's the difference. Plus, what are you doing here?"

"Meeting Applejack's parents." Rarity said smiling. Sweetie Belle smirked as she went beside Applebloom who's busy playing video games. "Too bad, I met them first." She said making Rarity rolled her eyes. "Too bad, I'm the one who's getting married first." Rarity said making Sweetie Belle frowned. "W-well, too bad uh-"

"Oh come on Brie, we'll never win to our sisters." Applebloom started, making me and Rarity giggled. "Let's just play, I'm about to beat your high score!" Applebloom said. Sweetie Belle's eyes widen. "Hey, wait for me!"

"Rarity you're here. It's great to see you again!" Dad said walking towards Rarity giving her a hug. Rarity hugged back. "It's great to see you too, sir." Rarity said. Dad smirked at her. "Oh you're not stuttering in front of your old man now huh?" Rarity blushed as I giggled beside her. "O-oh uhm well..."

"Stuttering again. Don't worry Rarity, you'll get used to it." Dad said smiling at Rarity. "Honey! AJ's girlfriend is here!" He said. Suddenly, we heard some footsteps coming down stairs. Mom smiled as she went towards Rarity giving her a hug.

"Oh my! it's nice to meet you dear!"

______________________________________
Again, August 3 rules!!!
hope you like this story :3