Chapter 22

I look at the mirror and sighed. Tonight is Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich's party and I'm still having trouble finding what to wear. I have to be cool since I'm going to asked Rarity to be my girlfriend tonight and I have pick her up on her house and I only have 1 hour to do that. I look at my closet and stared at it. Few minutes of thinking, I found the perfect clothes for the party. Since it was Pride Month, It was a black ripped jeans, over-sized white t-shirt that says 'Beware, Gay Approaching' with rainbow colors on it, rainbow iconic socks, black vans, and a black bonnet. I know it's not that perfect but I'm running out of time, and we still have to find the address for the party.

Before going out of the house, I make sure I brought the gift I'm going to give Rarity tonight. and of course I wouldn't forget my dog Winona. I went towards the upper cabinet in the kitchen and grab some dog food. I gave Winona plenty of dog food and water to drink and went outside the house and lock it. I went towards my Ducati and started the engine. I wore my helmet and make sure I have extra one for Rarity, and ride towards her house.

I was now in front of Rarity's house. I took off my helmet and grab my phone from my pocket and texted her. Few minutes later, the front door open revealing the most gorgeous person I have ever seen. I may have called her gorgeous all the time but this time, she was more gorgeous than her usual gorgeous looks. She was wearing a black tube, a faded denim jacket, denim skirt, and a 3 inch white high heels. She look at me and smiled. "You look gorgeous Rarity. well, as usual." I said complimenting her. I grab my extra helmet and gave it to her. "I don't want to ruin your hairstyle but safety first." I said. she gladly took it and place it above her head. She climbed at the back of my Ducati and wrapped her hands around my waist.

We reach the address that was written on Pinkie Pie's invitations. I went towards the parking lot of the house and park my Ducati. I took my helmet off and Rarity did the same. The house was giantic! it was 15 times bigger than my apartment. "Darn, who's house is this?" I said as I took off the keys an put in on my pocket. "It's Pinkie Pie's house. Her poster parents, Mr. and Mrs. Cake is a popular Culinary Chef." She said beside me. I grab her hands as we started walking inside the house. "So Rarity..." I started. She look at me. "Do you want this kind of house? you know fancy furniture...?" I asked. If I'm planning to marry her, of course I need to make sure she was happy living with me. She look at me and beamed me a smile.

"Darling, If you're worried about that stuff. You don't have to buy me fancy stuff. I may be a fancy type of person but I'm okay living a normal life as long as you're with me." She said, making me smile like an idiot. As we enter the gates, the front of the house was already stuff with a lot of students. while walking, I saw Pinkie Pie at the front door. She look at us and quickly run towards us giving us a bear hug. She pulled away and smiled. "Welcome to the party! The others are inside, at the left corner of the living room." She said. We went inside the house to find the others. we went where Pinkie Pie told us to go and we saw the others drinking beers.

"AJ and Rarity is here! what took you two so long?" Rainbow Dash said giving us both a canned of beer. She was wearing a white fitted shirt, a leather jacket, black jeans and her usual rainbow sneakers. Me and Rarity sat on a vacant chair. "Traffic." I simply said as I open my beer and swap it with Rarity. "Don't drink too much, your alcohol tolerance is low." I said opening the other beer and taking a sip. She smiled at me.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

It's been hours since the party started and everyone drunk. There are random couple kissing on the edge of the room, some of them are boys. Some of them are also playing beer pong, and some of them are already knock out. "Twilight, you should stop drinking for now." Sunset said trying to grab the beer on Twilight's hand but Twilight keep putting the beer away from her girlfriend. Sunset was wearing a black over-sized hoodie, denim pants, and a red sneakers while Twilight was wearing a purple crop-top, high waist pants, and a white sneakers. She's not wearing her glasses but she's using contact lense. for a nerd, she's kinda hot. "Nooo! I want...more!" She said, drinking the beer. I look at Rarity who's sipping on her beer. "you still good?" I asked. She look at me. "Darling, this is still my first beer for tonight. you wouldn't let me drink, remember?" She said smiling. I smiled back and hold her hands. "Of course, you would be uncomfortable riding a Ducati while knock out." I said making her laugh.