Chapter 14

Right now, Me and Twilight are standing in front of Sunset's room upstairs. Sunset was kind of living in the basement. I told her she can have the guest room but she insisted living upstairs because she like the fresh air, well it's her decision. Now Twilight told me she'll talk to Sunset first and she'll talk to Pinkie next. I look at my side and smiled. "You ready, Twilight?" I said.

"Y-yeah..." She said as she breath deeply before opening the door and slowly walking inside, closing the door. You might be wondering, too bad we wouldn't hear their conversation. Do you all want to hear their conversation? no problem. I inserted a secret camera on Sunset's room somewhere but don't worry. I don't spy on Sunset's everyday life. I only used that for emergency or when she's drunk.

I'll watch her on my Tablet running around in circle in her room, slipped on the floor then her face comes first, and sometimes rolled on her bed when she's drunk. Sunset, acting weird makes my day so you deal with it. And that camera comes handy when she's hiding something to me like for example, One of her suitor gave her chocolates and she hides it to me because she's really addicted to chocolates. AA Inc also creates technology stuff so don't asked where I get that money and how am I acting smart right now. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my Sunset and Twilight's conversation show.

I went towards my room to grab my tablet and went towards the kitchen and saw the others preparing the foods and utensils on the dinning table. I saw the food and it's fried pork chop and pork steak. I remember that Fluttershy is a vegetarian so I went towards the fridge and grab some fresh vegetables to make her some salad. I look at Fluttershy, who's sitting on the table petting my dog, Winona. "Fluttershy, is vegetable salad good for you?" I said, grabbing her attention. She look me then blushed.

"Oh um vegetable salad is good." She said, I smiled as I continue to wash the vegetables. Rainbow went towards me. "I'll do it AJ, I was so distracted on how delicious the food was that I literally forgot that my girlfriend is a vegetarian." She said grinning. I laugh at her and smiled. "Sure, if you insist." I said as I sat on the chair.

"Darling, where is Twilight and Sunset? the food will get cold." Rarity said, sitting beside me. "Upstairs, talking. I was about to watch and listen to their conversation." I said turning on my tablet. "Put in on a full volume!!!" Rainbow dash said still preparing her girlfriends food. Soon, a figure of a red headed girl and a purple headed girl appears on the screen. Oh Pinkie Pie is still in the shower. I put the volume into 100% so everyone can hear.

"T-Twilight! what are you doing here!?" Sunset said, surprised to see Twilight inside her room.

"Why are we watching this?" A confused Fluttershy said beside me. "I do not know either, darling." Rarity said beside me. Rainbow place the salad on the table. "Because, we're about to watch the most amazing romance in the whole history!" Rainbow said sitting beside Fluttershy.

"I-I just wanted to talk to you..." Twilight said sitting beside Sunset. Sunset look away. Why am I silently squealing right now?!?!?!

"About what..." Sunset said. Twilight look down on her feet. "About the cheating incident.." Rarity started shaking my body, squealing.

"I don't want to talk about that..." Sunset said looking away. Twilight gripped on the bed sheets.

"Do something nerd!!!" Rainbow dash yelled. Everyone was watching and listening except for Pinkie who's in the shower.

"I-I'm sorry!" Twilight said closing her eyes. "I know I didn't let you explain about what happened and I know I made a mistake. I was to stubborn that I can't help but ignore your calls, texts, ignore you!" She said crying.

"I know you got hurt because of what happened between me and Pinkie but she was just drunk! now I realized that If I was in your situation that time, you would be hurt! I'm so dumb that I didn't care about what you feel...!" Twilight said. Sunset close her eyes before facing Twilight.

"We're in a different situation Twilight!" Sunset started, "Nothing happened between me and Pinkie but something happened between you two! Do you think I can easily forget about that!? You didn't talk to me because of a misunderstanding that you don't even know if it's true or not!"

"Okay...I think we should stop watching right now." Fluttershy said. Yep, it's getting personal...

"Sunset...I'm sorry, please forgive me...!" Twilight said crying. Sunset look away. "S-Sunset...please." A few seconds later, Sunset slowly turn around and faced Twilight.

"Oh My God, this is it!!!!!" Rarity said squealing. Now we're all cheering and smiling like idiots

Sunset wiped the tears on Twilight's eyes using her thumb. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Sunset said. Twilight quickly hug Sunset. FUCKKKKKKK

Sunset pulled away and look straight into Twilight's eyes before leaning in and giving her a kiss on the lips. ASDFGHJKASDFGHJKLASDFGHJ

Sunset pulled away. they both look into each others eyes before Sunset pinned Twilight on the bed. I quickly turn my tablet off blushing. Everyone was blushing beside me.

that was awkward.

_____________________________________

HmmmmHmm chapter 14 is done boii