Chapter 3

Me, Rarity and Twilight meet up with the others. Sunset's not here with us because she dashed away when she saw Twilight walking towards the counter. That made me and Rarity chuckled.

While me and the others are chatting about random stuff, I saw Sunset went up the stage and grab the mike from the corner. Yes, we have a stage in our bar and we do mini concerts here. 

"Hello Everybody!" Sunset spoke. Everyone cheered, including my friends. I only chuckled at their reaction. " Your wonderful DJ. Sunshine is on the house so get ready to party!"

"Whooo!!!"

"Alright, alright. I know all of you are waiting for our wonderful singer, so I'm going to make this fast." She began, still on her DJ board, still hidden from the crowd. "Now, all of you probably know her."

"My friend Jacqueline. Come up to the stage and give us your best shot!" She finished, smiling.

She place the spotlight to me and everyone looked at me. "AJ what the actual fuck!?" Rainbow Dash spoke. Her jaw dropped, and a shocked expression was plastered on her face.

"I'll explain later." I said smiling, as I went up the stage, grab the mike from the corner and went in the middle. "Howdy ya'll! miss me?!" I shouted, and everyone cheered.

I grab my guitar and place it on my lap. "I see...since you all been waiting for this night," I started, "I'll give you a chance to suggest a song you wanted me to sing."

"Please sing Ride for us!" One of the person  in the crowd said. A huge smirked appeared on my face. I placed my left hand on the neck of the guitar and positioned myself.

I putted it on G chord, slowly strumming it. "Alright then, shall we start?" Everyone cheered.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah..."

I sang, closing my eyes.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah yeah..."

I looked at Rarity, biting my lips. Her face turned red, still staring at my eyes. "Take off those heels, lay on my bed, whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair..."

"Poison in our veins, but we don't even care, candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare..."

"Everybody wonders where we run off to, my body on your body, baby sticking like some glue..."

We were both staring at each other's  eyes like we are the only people that exist in the world. "Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two, The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two!"

"I'm gon ride, I'm gon ride, I'm gon ride, I'm gon ride. On you baby, on you baby, all night, all night."

"I'm gonna take care of your body, I'll be gentle, don't you scream.."

I continued to sing, until the song has already ended and everybody cheered. I gave Rarity a smirk before turning towards the amazing crowd

"That's it for tonight, folks." I said on the microphone. Everyone went back to their business as I turn my attention towards Rarity. "You look sexy tonight." I spoked, approaching her.

"Oh, you want me now huh?" She said, biting the corner of her lips. And the both of us was soon greeted by our friends.

"You have way to many secrets, Applejack." Twilight said, emphasizing the word secret making me laughed. Rainbow then appeared beside Twilight.

"Yeah! I didn't know you have a real name. Spill the beans, bitch!" She said smiling, everyone agreed making me chuckled in response.

"Yeah, what's your real name by the way?" Rarity said looking at me, everyone did the same. Fluttershy and Twilight are giving me the look. Only the two of them know my secret and I know they are trying to make me choose the right decision whether I'll reveal it to the others.