Chapter 9

School was okay and boring. We all know that school will be only boring when the teacher is boring. So far, our teacher is the Vice President of the school. Yes, Mrs. Luna is a multitasking bitch. She's working as a Vice President and she's working as a teacher. totally hot rad.

English. This is the last subject for today. I have the same class with Rarity right now and are sitted right next to each other. We are still...a little bit awkward with each other after what happen awhile ago at lunch. "That's all for today class." She started. "As for your assignment, You will be pair with whoever you like." I look at Rarity and well she's looking at me too. She smiled at me. I guess that means we are partners now. great.

"And with your chosen partners, You will be working on a project. Both of you will make a report or essay about yourselves and what you like about your partner. I will give you 1 week to work on this project and you will put everything you did in that week. got it?" She said finishing her statement. she look at everyone and I guess no one has a question about the project. "class, dismiss." she said.

I quickly put my things inside my bag. But suddenly, Rarity hold my hand making me look at her. "You're looking at me awhile ago." She started, "Does that mean...we're partners now?" She said smiling. Geez, she's fucking gorgeous! don't smile! my eyes! "Y-yeah-"

A boy wearing a suit came towards us and cut me off. "Hey Rarity, Darling. Let's be partners instead of that cowgirl over there." As I remember, his name is Fancy Pants. This darn-tootin' dick! "You would prefer a fancy elusive guy like me other than that low life poor dirt over there, right?" He said pointing at me. "Besides, we're perfect together. Handsome and beautiful. " He said smiling at Rarity before smirking at me.

"How dare you-" I step forward and cut Rarity off. "Hold your fucking horses, Fancy Pants." I started. grabbing his collar. "Yes, you have a fancy suit and your fucking rich but that doesn't mean you can step on me like that. You don't know who you're messing with and you don't know what I know about you." I said, as I finally let go of his collar and glared at him.

"How dare you touch me, you filthy animal. And what do an low life beggar know about me? Oh, I know! I'm too handsome right?" He said complementing his fucking self. I smirked at him. "When I was looking on the CCTV cameras in the bar. I might have saw you forcing a girl to have sex and I guess you have succeed cumming inside of her." I started, I can see the fear in his eyes when he heard what I just said. "You even threaten the girl last night!"

"W-where did you-"

"Your father was a chairman, right? what would happen to your father if everyone saw that the chairman's son has a scandal on the internet?" I said pulling Rarity beside me. Everyone who's still inside the classroom heard everything I said. He glared at me. "You lesbian freak! how dare you threaten me like that!?" He said as he started throwing punches at me but I manage to dodge all of it. When he tried tried to punch me again, I quickly grab his arm he uses to punch me and flip him up side down.

"Hey Fucking Pants. Ever heard of wrestling? I'm good at that." I said looking at him. I grab Rarity's hands and walk towards the door. I was about to reach the door but look at him. "Oh, by the way. I'm Jacqueline Smith." I said. He look at me, shocked. "Y-you're Jacqueline Smith!? Daughter of Bright Mac Smith, who is the founder of Apple Acres Inc!?" He said. I smirked.

"Oh, your dad is one of the shareholders and partners of my Dad's company, right? My dad was about to retired and I was chosen to be the new owner of the company. Once I accept that offer, I can quickly put all your Dad's hard work into the trash." I said smirking. Suddenly, The chairman went inside the classroom. What a juicy coincidence! The chairman has a tour here in Canterlot High, that's why he suddenly appear here.

Fancy Pants run towards the chairman. "D-Daddy! What are you doing here!?" He said pushing he's father away. "Watch your manners Fancy Pants!" He said then he suddenly saw me. He smiled. "Ms. Smith, I didn't know you're studying here! well your brother is the President of this school." He said smiling. Fancy Pants jaw dropped. "His what!?" As I mentioned awhile ago, my brother works here. My Brother is the President of this school. AA Inc. donates and support this school for years.

"Fancy Pants!" He said glaring at him. Me and Rarity quietly laughed. The chairman look at me. "So, how are you Ms. Smith? if anyone is bothering you at this school, you can tell me." I smirked at Fancy Pants. "There is one thing, Mr. Pants." I said. Chairman smiled. "What is it?"

"Your Son here insulted me." I said and he look at me shocked. "My Son Ms. Smith? Kindly explain." He said, now glaring at Fancy Pants. "He called me low life, beggar, filthy animal, lesbian freak, poor dirt and more. That really hurt my feelings, AA Inc and Fancy Co. have been partners for years so as a soon to be the new owner of AA Inc. Please teach your son a lesson." I said smiling, The Chairman smiled nervously.

"Of course Ms. Smith. Our company would be nothing if it wasn't for AA Inc. so I will make sure what Fancy Pant's did to you will never happen again." He said smiling. I smiled.

"Me and..." I look at Rarity. Oh time to tease her again. "my girlfriend Rarity Belle need to go now. Bye Mr. Pants." I said pulling Rarity outside the classroom. I can hear The Chairman scold Fancy Pants. suites you. I look at Rarity and she's still blushing because of what I said awhile ago. "You look cute, love." I said smirking, she blushes even more. "Stop fluttering me!"

We went outside towards the statue and we saw the others there, waiting for us. We were about to reach the statue when I suddenly speak. "Thank you for standing up against me, Rarity." I said, she began to twirl her hair with her index finger. "Well I didn't really stand up for you because you...cut me off." She said. I laughed. "Darn, you're so cute." I said giggling. I look at her and she was looking at me, like she wanted to say or do something. Suddenly, she grab my collar and gave me a kiss. Holy fuck do something! kiss back! I tried to kiss back but my body won't move. I'm just there watching her kiss me. It was a dream come true!!!

She finally, slowly pulled away, looking at me, blushing. "A-Applejack...I'm s-sorry-" finally! my body is cooperating with me now. I quickly grab her waist and kiss her back. She wrapped both of her arms around my neck and deepen the kiss. A few seconds later, we finally pulled away.

"Holy Shit!" A Familiar voice of a red headed and a spectrum haired girl both said making us jump out of nervousness. oh no... Me and Rarity smiled nervously. "We all fucking saw that!!!" said Pinkie Pie while the others are grinning and smirking at us.

Oh shit.

________________________________________

Hope you you enjoy reading this shit Uwuu