Chapter 1

•First Day•
____________________________________________

I was cleaning the wine glass in front of me when Sunset came back with a towel in her hand. She made her way towards the wine section to wipe the table in front of her.

"First day of school tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, you too?" She nodded. Finished with the last glass, I carefully placed it inside a cabinet.

"You're finally a senior now. I can't believe our baby is growing up." she teased. I rolled my eyes then chuckled.

"Shut up," I spoke, nodding my head sideways. I grabbed my jacket on the counter as I look at her to bid my goodbye.

"I gotta go sugar cube, see you tomorrow night," I said.

"See you, bro!" She yelled back.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

Walking in the streets of Canterlot was great. I can hear the birds chirping, and the sound of the wind was great music to my ears. It gives me peace and makes me calm especially today, which is my first day of school. But it was also annoying, you know why? All I wanted was to go towards my new school, Canterlot High, but I didn't ask for me to step on a fucking gum.

"You stupid gum..." I murmured, finally removing the piece of gum that was stuck under my black Vans, and throwing it across the street.

Good luck with its next target.

After a few minutes of walking and looking at the ground to make sure I don't step on another gum, I realized that I was already in front of my school. I took a huge gulp as I continue to make my way to the gigantic school in front of me.

My brother, Big Mac Smith, is the President of this school so, I decided to study here. Not only that, My Dad is the founder of this school so if I was, to tell the truth, I don't need to pay for my tuition at all.

I took a quick glance at my look before I went inside to start another hellish year of my life. I wasn't exactly a bad student; I have an average grade that normal students have and I don't skip classes that often. If it wasn't for Sunset who's a grade-conscious person, I wouldn't be able to pass all my subjects without her help. 

With the schedule and locker number in my hands, I went towards the left corner of the second floor, to find my locker. Good thing I got here early so I have a lot of time finding it.

"Where in tarnation is my darn locker..."

I was focused on the piece of paper in my hands when I suddenly bumped into a girl. She was about to fall but I came to the rescue, catching her waist.

Well, missy, I guess you finally found your knight and shining armor.

My eyes fell on hers and felt my body heating up. Two sapphire orbs were looking straight into my eyes. Her flawless skin touches mine, and her dyed purple hair was flowing on her shoulders perfectly.

Our position was like in a romantic movie. Both of my hands are on her waist, Her arms are wrapped around my shoulders, and our faces are a few inches apart.

She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If I could only tell her how beautiful she is right now, I will repeatedly yell it. But the way she's staring at me, I couldn't help but do the same thing.

But, my daydream was interrupted when she quickly let go of me and pushed me away from her.

"Can't you see I was walking?" She said looking at me up and down. A tiny tint of red appeared on her face.