Chapter 24

I woke up as the sunlight met my eyes. I look at my side and my official girlfriend is sleeping beside me peacefully. Cute, I thought to myself before grabbing my phone from the bed-side table and look at it. 8:13 am, Saturday. I can take Rarity to our first date, great! I kissed Rarity on her forehead before climbing out of my bed. Because of me, I ruined her beautiful sleep. She yawn before looking at me. "Good morning Rares." I said. Wow, did I manage to make a new nickname for Rarity? that's cute.

", Good morning, Is that a nickname?" She said giggling. I look at her before smiling. "I don't know why did I call you that, but I think it suits you. How about you, what is your nickname for your girlfriend?" I said as I went towards my closet to look for the clothes I am going to wear on our date . She look at me before climbing out of my bed. "I already thought about that." She started, giving me a morning kiss. "Does Jackie sounds good to you?" She said making me smile. "Anything you want call me is okay." I said kissing her on the lips. She pulled away and smirked.

"Oh, so if I call you Daddy it's okay with you?" She said smiling. I blushed before chuckling. "Uhh I think about it." I said as we both laughed. I look at her and smiled. "It's Saturday, you wanna go on a date?" I said. She beamed a huge smile on me. "Oh my stars, you will!?" She said smiling wide at me. I kiss her on her forehead and smiled. "Of course, wanna go shopping?" I asked as she beamed a wider smile at me. "Thank you! you know you don't have to buy me expensive stuff, right?" She said wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "I know, but if this thing will also make you happy aside from living a normal life with me, I'll give you everything." I started, a tint of red appeared both side of her cheeks. "Now, take a shower, I'll cook breakfast." I said.

Rarity went to the bathroom to take a shower while I went outside my room to cook breakfast. when I went out of my room, and went towards the kitchen. after cooking breakfast, I went towards the living room and saw Sunset, tying her shoes. "Sup Sunset, going somewhere? looks like you have a date with Twilight." I said smiling at her. she smiled at me after tying her shoes. "Yup. how about you?" She asked grabbing her phone from the table. "Same, I'm taking Rarity on a date. we're going shopping since that's the hobby of hers, I guess." I said. she went towards the door before looking at me.

"Well good luck with that. I think I'm going home a little bit late, since me and Twilight are going to have a 'study session' at her house." She said winking at me. My eyes widen before bursting into laughter. "When you said study session, you mean the thing?" I said smirking, she rolled her eyes, smiling at me. "Whatever you say, AJ!" she said. Suddenly, Rarity went out of my room wearing a crop-top t shirt, black pants, and her 3-inch high heels. My jaw literally dropped when I saw her. "Oh my Rarity..." I randomly said making her blushed. Sunset whistled before nudging me. "Oh my Rarity, indeed. I better get going, I want too say 'Oh my Twilight' too." She said, chuckling before going out of the house.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

As we reach the mall. I parked my Ducati in the mall parking lot and we went toward the entrance of the mall. As we entered the mall, a cool breeze touches are skins. I look at Rarity and there is excitement on her eyes. She beamed a smile at me. "Jackie, where are you taking me?" She said, showing me her gorgeous smile. I hold her hand before smiling. "Wanna go to Forever21, and look at the rest of the shops?" I asked. Her smile grew wider. "O.M.G that's my favourite shop, let's go!" She said pulling me towards her favorite shop.

When we saw Forever21, she quickly run towards it. She looks like a kid, so adorable. I followed her inside and I saw her looking at some dresses and t-shirts. I went beside her. "Pick anything you want, Rarity. it's our first date after all." I said. She smiled at me before looking around the store. While she was busy, I stared looking around and I saw a couple shirt. It was a Black shirt that says 'His' and 'Hers' per pair. I went towards the cashier a lady in a black shirt met my eyes, "Hey, do you have 'Hers' instead of 'His' for this shirt?" I asked showing one of the pair of the shirt.

"Oh of course! is that for the girl over there?" She said pointing at Rarity who's holding a white dress, looking at the mirror. I giggled before nodding at the lady. "She's a one lucky girl." She said as she went towards a cabinet and grab the shirt I was looking for. she went towards me. "Here you go." She said smiling. I thanked her before walking towards Rarity.

"Rarity, let's wear this-"

Applejack, can we buy this-"

We look at each other. Rarity was also holding a couple shirt, but instead of the shirt I bought, She was holding a black shirt with a Sun printed on the first pair and a Moon printed on the second pair. she look at the shirts I'm holding and giggled. I smiled at her. "How about, we buy both?" I said, she kiss me before smiling. "I love that." She said. We look around for more stuff and after that we went towards the counter and bought everything we picked. After paying we went out of Forever21 and started looking around the other shops. Suddenly, Rarity saw a shop that is full of tuxedos. She look at me and smiled.

"Jackie, let's go there!" She said, pulling towards the shop. As we entered the shop, she quickly went towards the women suit section. "You want to wear a tuxedo?" I asked smiling. she look at me before giving me black tuxedo for women. "Nope, I want you to wear and model and tuxedo for me." She started, I look at her then blushed. "W-Why...?" I asked, smiling nervously, she smirked at me. "For the future, now go!" She said before pushing me inside a small fitting room. After 15 god darn minutes of wearing the suit, I went outside the fitting room, and I saw Rarity frozen in place.

I knew, this thing sucks on me. "Do I look bad...?" I said. She stared at me before smiling wide at me. "N-No! you're so beautiful and handsome!" She stared at me for a second, then she quickly fish her phone on her mini purse. "Now, do what you promise me." She said grinning, I look at her confused. "What promise?"

"You're going to model that tuxedo for me! now give me your best shot." she pouted. I sighed, smiling. I look at her then I did what she wanted. I model the tuxedo she gave me and she started clicking her camera. Few minutes later, we finally went out of that place. "You happy?" I said smiling. She wrapped her arms around mine and smiled. "Absolutely, darling-" She said.

Suddenly, she bumped into a familiar tall person, sending her on the ground with her butt on the floor. "R-Rares!" I went towards her and help her up. I look at the person. "We're really sorry, but please also watch where you are going-" I stop talking when that person met my eyes. "Dad?" I said. The person who I called 'Dad' eyes widen before attacking me with a hug. "My good darn-tootin' Jacqueline! I missed you!" He said, finally pulling away. He look at Rarity and smiled. "Well who is this beautiful girl beside you?" He said grinning wide. I look at Rarity who's still confused on what's happening. I grab her hand and smiled at my Dad.

"Dad, this is Rarity Belle, My girlfriend. Rarity, this is Bright Mac Smith, my Dad." I said. His grin became wider. Rarity blushed, "H-Hi, Mr. Smith..." She smiled nervously. I laugh at her reaction, receiving a play full smack on my back. "Well do you look at that, she is gorgeous! just like your mom." He said. Rarity's face turn into a red tomato. I giggled before looking at my Dad. "What are you doing here, Dad?" I asked. He trace his fingers on his hair before smiling at me. "I have some transaction with Fancy Co. how about you son?" He said looking at me. I smiled. "We're having at date." I simply said.

My Dad look at his watch before smiling at me. "Well kid, I forgot to tell you that we're having a family dinner tomorrow night at the old barn house. why don't you bring your girlfriend tomorrow so your mother can finally her future daughter-in-law?" He said, as Rarity blushed once more. I look at Rarity and smiled.

"We will, Dad." 

__________________________________
Another Chapter! hope you like it and I'm just going to tell you that this story is almost about to end so um, bye!