Chapter 16

We are now walking towards Canterlot High. Well we need to ride a bus first before walking to reach the school. Right now, Sunset and Twilight are walking holding hands, Rainbow and Fluttershy are doing the same, Pinkie was not around because Cheese went to my house and drive her girlfriend to school, and Rarity holding an ice pack walking beside me.

Sunset...saw my tablet and caught me having a surveillance camera somewhere in her room. So I receive a 2 minute headlock and 3 to 5 punches on the shoulder. I tried to explain to her that the purpose of the hidden camera was for emergency and somewhat told her that I used it for my own entertainment when she's drunk. She's still upset and she doesn't believed me 50% because she some how sense that I'm lying about me not watching her conversation and so called make-out session with Twilight awhile ago which is true.

But now that I have Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Rarity by my side who's more good at lying, they cover me up until Sunset calm down and believe me. I wish they did that earlier so I wouldn't have receive Mommy Sunset's punishment. Nope, she's not my sugar mommy. She just have this motherly instincts and acts like a mother when it comes to lecturing me. But she acts more childish when she did something wrong.

"Applejack darling, is your arm alright now?" She said still holding an ice pack, placing it on my bruise arm. Sunset's punch may look weak, but she actually punches like a man. "Yes, it's good now. If it wasn't for you, I would literally have a black eye now." I said jokingly. Rarity rolled her eyes smirking at me. "And I will not aloud that. Sunset needs to go under me before she gets to you." She said proudly. I laugh at her. "Wow, thanks babe." I said, speaking in British Accent.

"So what are you going to do to Sunset, slap her?" I asked smirking. She look at me sassy before smirking back at me. "Darling, you know nothing about me don't you?" She asked. I look at her amazed. "Is there something about you that I needed to know aside from you being gorgeous and hot?" I asked, well flirting to be exacted. She smiled.

"There is one thing, Jackie. I've been learning self-defense with my father since I was 6 years old. So if you hurt me one day, I'll make sure you'll meet the floor. " She said smirking. I look at her seductively. "So it was you who kicked me on the edge. I thought I fall for you because of my clumsiness but you made me fall for you." I said smirking. A tint of red appear both on her cheeks making me laugh.

"Well, I kicked you because you entered my heart without permission." She said trying to keep her posture, making me smirked at her. This girl is good. "Well I was trying to steal your heart but I guess your feelings caught me." I said making her blushed once more. God, I love my punch lines. "Then I guess you can do your victory dance because you already stole my heart. Tell me if you're ready to buy me now, Jackie. I wouldn't have second thoughts." She said biting her lips, turning me on.

Suddenly, A bitch interfere us. "Jesus Christ, Why am I hearing this in the morning. your punch lines is so cheesy." Rainbow Dash said doing some gauging sounds. I rolled my eyes. "You're just upset because you can't have sex with Fluttershy last night." I said smirking, She started throwing some punches on the air. "Hell yeah I'm upset! why is she having her menstruation last night!!!" Rainbow Dash said, receiving a slap on the back from her girlfriend. "Dashie!"

"Geez, Fluttershy. you always slap me. If you want to be the dominant one this time, I'll allow you. I don't have my menstruation right now~" Rainbow Dash said winking at Fluttershy, turning her girlfriend into a human tomato. Sunset suddenly appear beside me. "I know what's the comparison between AJ's punch lines and yours." She said to Rainbow Dash. Oh Sunset is very good at this. Rainbow look at her with curiosity. "What?"

"Applejack's punch lines are cheesy while yours are kinky." She said doing the drum roll for jokes making everyone laugh even Fluttershy, her own girlfriend. Rainbow glared at Sunset. "That's not true, I'll kill you Sunset!!!!" The four of us continue to laugh while watching a crazy hyena chases a tiger cub towards school.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

My First subject is Math, and my second subject is Science, that's why my head is aching. but I'm happy that Sunset have the same classes with me so I have someone to help me with. Not that I'm not smart and I don't like to study, sometimes you need a break from studying because it can cause you stress. I don't know how Twilight and Sunset can handle that, but I don't care. I'm just here chilling, trying my best to court Rarity.

"Class dismiss." Mr. Discord said, making everyone cheer with happiness. Sunset went towards me. "AJ, let's go! I heard the Cafeteria are serving 100 burritos. I didn't know it's burrito day so let's go buy some!" Sunset said. I place my back pack on my shoulder, smiling at her. "Sure, but we need to go to class 36A, I promise Rarity that i'll walk with her to the Cafeteria." I said. Sunset smiled. "Sure, I think Twilight's there too. Let's go!" She said as we went out of the classroom.

As we reach Class 36A, we immediately saw Rarity talking to Twilight outside the classroom. "Twilight!" Sunset said running towards her girlfriend with a smile. Twilight smiled back, fixing her glasses. "Sunset! hey, why are you here?" She said. Sunset smiled, wrapping her arm around Twilight's waist. "Me and AJ we're about to buy some burritos, but she said she have to walk with Rarity and I remember that you have the same class with her so I tag along." Sunset said grinning. Twilight blushed.

"Hey there, gorgeous." I said walking towards Rarity who greeted me with the gorgeous smile I've ever seen. "Jackie!" She said. I place my hands on hers, intertwining it. "Sunset and I we're about to buy some burrito. Do you want some?" I asked. She started thinking about it before smiling back at me. "Sure, a single burrito wouldn't harm my sexy figure." She said. Sunset look at us. "AJ! The line is getting longer, lets go!" She said and the four of us quickly went towards the Cafeteria.

Me and Sunset insisted on buying the burrito for all of us. After wasting 23 minutes of falling in line for the burritos, We went towards our usual spot holding 8 burritos. Apparently, Cheese Sandwich join us for lunch. Yesterday, I thought Pinkie Pie hated Cheese Sandwich when a squad of boys including Cheese on it, flirted with us on the statue. It turns out that Pinkie Pie is secretly dating Cheese Sandwich that's why Pinkie Pie just acted like she doesn't know Cheese at all.

We distributed the burritos to everyone while Pinkie Pie and Cheese are busy telling everyone their plans on their anniversary party this Friday. "And that's all! all the students here on Canterlot High are all invited to the party!" Pinkie Pie said, Cheese wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. "We'll give you the invitations later after school." He said smiling. Rainbow took a bite on her burrito. "Then Fluttershy will be my date to the party, problem solve." She said. "Mine's obviously Twilight!" Sunset said smiling. Everyone look at me and Rarity.

I smirked at Rarity. "So gorgeous, wanna be my date?" I said, making her blushed. "Don't call me that, Applejack. Is there any other nicknames? you're fluttering me." She said, giggling. I smirked at her. "Well, do you want me to call you Mine, instead?" I said flirting. She turn into a human tomato. I really love my punch lines. "Wow, that was cheesy." Cheese Sandwich said. Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Wow, can I have some cheese? my burrito doesn't have one." she said, jokingly.

"Here." Cheese said, literally holding a cheese on her hand. Where the fuck did that come from? Rainbow then spoke. "Jesus, I don't literally need cheese for my burrito." She said rolling her eyes once more. Shen then quickly took the cheese on Cheese Sandwich's hands.

"But, thanks." She said eating it with her burrito.

_________________________________________

Double chapter, ey? Hope you like this chapter! don't forget to vote and comment down below. and again, I suggest that you should read the story again. sorry for the trouble.

Oh, if you want to be friends, You can add me on discord!!

Username: Majestyy #7623

I'll wait for you guys!!