Chapter 11

(Matured Chapter in full detail, Read at your own risk.)

"Are you two, done making out?" Sunset said. Rarity blush as I laugh nervously. "Um...we're done..." I said as Sunset finally look at us, rolling her eyes. "I'll tell you what Applejack." She said putting her stuff beside Rarity's. "I'll give you a simple advice. It's very simple because my advice for you is when you're making out with 'Someone' please do it in your bedroom." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't knock...so it's you're fault." I said. She look at me. "Are you serious!? This house is like my home too! I even catch you watching porn and you didn't get mad at me!" She said laughing. Rarity gave me the 'You watch porn?' look. I glared at Sunset. "Because you watch that too! Last time you sleep in my house. I was going to the fridge to get water and I saw you watching in the couch! Do you want me to mention the website? Its-"

"Stop it you two! you pervert." Rarity started, "Where's the bathroom?" She said changing the topic making Sunset laugh silently. "You already know that Rarity. remember? I caught you two inside-" Rarity cut her off, "The guest bathroom, i mean." She said glaring at Sunset, Sunset just gave her an annoying smile. I laugh silently. "Forward then left. near the kitchen." I said as she finally went towards the bathroom. Sunset grab the remote and open the TV. And guess what. Brie Bella and Paige was wrestling in WWE channel.

Me and Sunset look at each other. "You know what that means AJ." She said smirking, Oh no... "Not now Sunset, we're having a sleepove-Ahhh!" I yelled as Sunset tackle me on the ground locking my neck using her right arm. "You're gonna regret this Sunset!!!" I said as I manage to stood up, bump my left arms to her neck making her fall on the floor. I used the chance to count my way out.

"1! 2! 3!-" but she kick her foot so that means, she's not out yet and the game is still on. She tackle me, giving me the 'Paige Turner'. She was about to count when suddenly, Rarity came in. "Holy-What are you two doing!?" She said looking at us. Sunset took the opportunity to count out of 3 and well she won the game. "Yes! I WIN BOI! take that!" She said doing her victory dance. "You cheated! Rarity was talking to us!"

"Brie Bella cheated too, She sometimes uses 'Twin Magic' with Nikki Bella. So me as 'Paige' can cheat too, using my new moves 'Rarity distraction Magic'!" She said still doing her victory dance. I rolled my eyes and look at Rarity who's still confused. "We were doing Wrestling. It's what we do when our favorite wrestlers fight in TV." I said showing her the TV playing WWE channel.

"Oh...I thought you two were doing something." She said as the door bell rings. Rarity went towards the door and open it revealing The others with their stuff. "Applejack, good evening!!!" Pinkie Pie yelled but Rarity was the one she saw first. "Oh, Hi Rarity!!!" She said as went inside the house pulling Twilight with her and the others follow and went inside.

"So...what's next? do you want to eat first? I cooked Steak and Spaghetti." I said looking at them.Rainbow grinned. "Sweet!" she said. Pinkie Pie look at me. "I ordered 5 boxes on pizza! so let's eat all together! so while waiting, let play the famous game when people do sleepover!" She said, I think I know where is this going... "Truth or Dare!" She said and everyone agreed. We form into circle and sat on the floor.

"I'll go first! Twilight be ready egghead!!!" Rainbow Dash said smirking. Twilight gulped. "Truth of Dare!" She said, looking at Twilight. Twilight smiled nervously. "Dare!" She said confidently. Rainbow smirked. "I'll get easy on you, hmm...I dare you to sit in Sunsets thigh until the game ends or you'll eat a fresh Pesto for your consequences!" Rainbow Dash said smirking. Twilight look at her shocked. "You fucking called that easy!? you dick!" Rainbow laugh, "Pick!" Dash said looking at Twilight. Twilight gulped. "I-I'll sit in Sunset's thigh..." Twilight said as Sunset began to blushed. I look at them confused, Sunset whispered at me."She's allergic to anything with Pesto..." I nodded and smirked at her. "Good luck being a chair, pfft!" I said silently laughing. "Fuck. You." She glared at me showing her middle finger at me.

Twilight sat on Sunset's thigh and everyone giggle except for the two of them. The game was fun.Everyone gave savage dare and someone even revealed that they already experience peeing while sleeping. We ate the pizza and the food I cooked together. And we even drink beers and wine And it come to this...

"So...where are we sleeping?" Twilight said looking at me. "Since Rainbow and Fluttershy are dating, they can have the first guest room." I started, Sunset cut me off. "dibs on the basement!"She said. Rainbow looked at her. "why the basement?" I look at Rainbow. "She has her own room there. She's like a sister to me so sometimes she sleeps here when she works late."I said as Sunset started going upstairs. "Night Sunset! don't watch porn for too late." I said laughing, she rolled her eyes and she continue going upstairs, "Okay, Fuck you AJ!" she said as she finally reach the basement. Everyone laugh. "I'll sleep with Pinkie Pie, you know to give you two some 'alone time'." Twilight said wiggling her eyebrows. We both blushed. "Come on, Pinkie." Twilight said a drunk Pinkie Pie towards the second guest room. "Yay!!! I'll sleep with Twily!!!" We heard Pinkie yelled before Twilight closes the door.

"We'll sleep now, night AJ." Fluttershy said as she and Rainbow wen't inside the first guest room. And that leaves me with Rarity. "Let's go to my room." I said. Rarity nodded as we went towards my room. "You go take a shower first." I said as she went towards her stuff, grab her personal hygiene and went towards the bathroom. while waiting for Rarity, I grab one of my favorite book. If I Fall by Laurynn Brooks and started reading it. Few minutes later, Rarity came outside the bathroom wearing a sexy night gown, fuck... She was putting a facial cream on her face as she went towards me and sat beside me.

"What are you reading?" She said. "If I Fall by Laurynn Brooks." I said, she smiled. "I also have that book, even her 'The Mural' book." She said as she put her facial cream away. I close the book and stood up. "I'll go take a shower." I said as she nodded. I went towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. I went out of the bathroom and saw Rarity reading the book. "What chapter are you reading?" I said, Rarity smiled, " It's Chapter 20 and above, guess it." She said grinning, I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Is it the chapter where Drew and Brie finally had sex?" I said, Rarity blushed. "How did you guess it? is it really that obvious?" She said, I laugh.

"The only exciting and intense part of that story is either them finally had sex because Drew finally overcome her trauma or Brie was kidnapped and Drew was shot." I said. Rarity rolled her eyes. I sat beside her and watch her read the book. Dude...she look hot in her nightgown... "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She said smirking, making me blushed. "Did that creep you out?" I asked, she giggled. "No, silly. When you do that, you make me feel special." She said smiling, I smiled. She put the book in the night table. "Night, Rarity." I said looking at her. she smiled. "Good night, darling." She said. I didn't hesitate to gave her a goodnight kiss on the lips, and when I pulled away, she just stared at me and my lips.

Does she want to go further?...I stared at her before kissing her in the lips. This time, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed back. She does want to go further. Okay. I grab her waist and pulled her towards me deepening the kiss. I put my tongue inside her, interwining both of our tongues together. I pushed her and lay her on my bed without pulling away from the kiss. We kissed for a second before pulling away from her. I stared at her. "Are...you sure, you want to do this?" I said still pinning her on the bed. "Yes...I want to do this." She said, still staring at me. one of the strap of her night gown fall on her shoulders. "You...won't resist me?" I asked and this time, she nodded.

_______________________________

And cut! sorry to cut this romantic moment.