Chapter 21

Right now, Me and Rarity are in front of my apartment. She wanted to stay with me tonight because she said she wanted to make sure that Rara doesn't come near me, even an inch. I open the door and saw Sunset and Twilight in the couch playing with my dog, Winona. There are also books about Science and Mathematics, and random ball pens, pencils, and highlighters scattered on the table. Winona saw me and run towards me. I smiled as I pet him on the head.

Sunset look at me and beamed a smile on me. "Sup, AJ." She said smiling. She look at my side and saw Rarity petting Winona. "Hey Rarity." Rarity waved back at her. "You don't mind Twilight staying here for the night, right?" She said. Twilight adjust her glasses before smiling at me. "Sure, as long as your sheets are clean before passing it to me for laundry. you know what I mean." I said, winking making Twilight blushed. Sunset rolled her eyes and gave me a smile. "Sure...but make sure you keep Rarity's voice down, it's a little bit loud. I can hear it from the upstairs." She said giggling. Rarity blushed beside me. "Nah, it's my house. deal with it." I said as we all laughed.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

Today is Friday and tonight is Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich's anniversary party. Right now, me, my friends, and my other classmates are inside the gym for our Physical education test. A man with a build body went in the center of the gym holding a clipboard and a pen. "My name is Mr. Biceps but my name doesn't matter!" He started. Geez, he has a point though. who cares about his name? "Today, we are having a physical test. We're gonna use different types of weapons and skills to know what weapon and skills are you good at. This test is for the nearest Friendship Game." He explained the rest and did some examples. He started calling random students and now it was time for Rainbow Dash to try the weapons. She stood up and went towards the first test which is a wooden samurai.

I think Rainbow is good at this one because as I remember, she was learning fencing with her uncle during elementary days. She grabbed the wooden samurai and look at her target. it was a raw chicken that was tied in a rope, hanging on the ceiling. Did they bought a lot of chicken for this single test? Rainbow raised both of her arms as she slice the chicken but the chicken was only sliced in half. She she didn't succeed on the first test. Well fencing sword and samurai are different. It was hard slicing a chicken with a wooden sword, believe me. She went towards the second test and it was a bow and arrow. She grab the bow and arrow and went into her position. she look at her target before releasing the arrow. to bad she missed the bullseye. she didn't even hit the board.

She went towards the third test and it was karate. She beat her target which is the karate students from college. for the fourth and fifth test, it was weight lifting and nun chunks. She succeed on the fourth test but she suck on the fifth test. She went towards her seat which is beside me and drank her gatorade drink. "you suck at the three test especially the nun chunks." I said. she look at me, rolling her eyes. "At least I'm good at two, though I hate losing." she started. "Oh, it was your girlfriend's turn." She said grabbing my attention towards Rarity. Rarity went towards the first test and grab the samurai. She raised her arms and shit, she perfectly sliced the chicken in half. Rainbow nudge me. "She's great at swords especially samurai. She used to be called 'Samurai Queen' for that." She said beside me making me smile.

Rarity went towards the second test and she also missed the board. Rainbow laugh. "Don't laugh, you missed the board too. You almost hit Mr Biceps." I said as she continue to laugh. She went towards the third test which is karate and she succeed since she uses it as self defense. She failed on weight lifting but she was good at nun chunks so it was a total of three points. "Rarity beat you." I said mocking Rainbow Dash. "whatever." She said making me laugh. Rarity went towards me and smiled. "You did good, Rarity." I said. she look at me and smiled. "thank you darling." She said. I grab my bottle of water and gave it to her. "you suck at Archery though, how come? You did a perfect bullseye on my heart like a cupid but you suck at real life." I said teasing her.

"Maybe, I'm just good if it was for you." She said giving me a cheesy smile. Rainbow started making a gauging sounds. She didn't realized that Fluttershy was beside her, receiving a play full slap on her back. "Holy Vagina- Fluttershy, babe! where did you come from!? stop being wild in front of other people." She said, receiving another slap from her girlfriend.

I heard my name being called so I stood up and went towards the first test. Fancy Pants coincidently went beside Rarity. I grab the wooden samurai and look at the target. "Rarity, let me guess. The lesbo wouldn't even succeed on a single test." He said. I ignore him as I raised my arm and slice the chicken. but I didn't exactly slice slice the chicken because the wooden sword fly across the gym receiving a lot of laughs. "Told you she suck." Fancy Pants said. I want to punch him right now but I have to calm myself.Rainbow look at FaNcy Pants. "Oh you'll see bitch." Rainbow Dash said. Fancy Pants rolled her eyes. "There's no need to see Gaydash, so Rarity you should just hang out with me instead of her." I went towards the second test which is bow and arrow. I grab the bow and arrow and position myself to Fancy Pants. I pointed him my arrow and when it was already pointing at his head, I slowly took a breath before releasing the arrow.

Everyone gasp when the arrow hit the wooden board above Fancy Pants head. He turned pale like a dead dick. "W-what was that for!?" He said, still frozen from what I did.I smiled. "Oh, It's nothing. Stop flirting with my girl, thank you." I said before grabbing another arrow and positioned myself to the real target. I released the arrow then bullseye! They didn't know I was great at archery, pfft. The third test was karate. I succeed since me and Sunset always play this kind of game aside from wrestling. I also succeed on the fourth test which is weight lifting because me and my brother used to lifted gallons of cider and buckets of apples. and I also succeed in nun chunks, So it was a total of 4 points.

I went towards my seat and look at Fancy Pants. I grab the arrow above his head and smirked. "Why is there a frozen ratatoullie beside Rarity?" I said teasing Fancy Pants. Everyone in the gym laugh as he stood up and glared at me. "You stupid shit!" He yelled, grabbing the attention of other students."Did you just curse at me?" I asked grinning. "Yes, and what are you going to do about it, huh?!" I smirked at him as I fished my phone in my pocket and make a fake call. "Uhm Hello, Secretary..." I don't know a name for a secretary. I look around and saw Lyra Heart Strings playing with Bon Bon. I smiled. "Secretary Heart Strings! It's me, your boss Jacqueline Smith. I just want to tell you that you should end the partnership of AA Inc. with Mr. Pants here in Canterlot, you know the Fancy Co." I said. Fancy Pants eyes widen. My friends started laughing even the other students.

"Oh, what's the reason? if he asked why, just tell him it's because of his son." I said, I was about to end the fake call when Fancy Pants went towards me worried. "A-Applejack! we can sort this out. I mean- my father would be very mad if he finds out it was my fault! my father loves working with your company, please!" He said begging. I look at him and smirked. "Applejack, don't listen to him! end the partnership!" Rainbow Dash said laughing. I look at Fancy Pants before smiling."Okay, you can go to your dicksquad now." I said. I place my phone in my ears.

"Secretary Heart Strings, I change my mind. Don't end the partnership of AA Inc with Fancy Co. in Canterlot." I started, everyone look at me, waiting on what will happened. I smirked at Fancy Pants before talking. "End the partnership worldwide. Oh make sure remove all the connection between our company and their company. you can have your lunch now. bye." I said ending the call. I look at a worried Fancy Pants while Pfft, what a retard.

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

I was waiting for Sunset on the statue. Today, me and Sunset will buy something for Rarity since I was planning to ask her to be my girlfriend tonight at Pinkie Pie's party. Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie went towards the statue and greeted me hi. I took a deep breathe before looking at them. "I'm going to ask Rarity to be my girlfriend tonight." I said looking at them. Their eyes widen and a smile appeared on their faces. "O.M.F.G, that's great! do you need help? anything you want us to do for you?" Pinkie Pie said, more excited than me. I smile while scratching the head. "Um just don't tell Rarity. Me and Sunset are going to the mall to buy something, so I'm good." I said. everyone smiled at me. Suddenly, Sunset and Twilight appear beside me. not just them, but also Rarity.

"good with what?" Rarity said wrapping her arms around me. I smiled at her nervously. "U-Uhh I'm good with...You! for being date tonight." I said. She look at me before smiling. "Oh you're so sweet." She said kissing me in the cheeks. everyone smirked. "So uh AJ! meet you at the 'bar'?" She said. When said 'bar' it means the mall. I smiled. "Yup!"

This is going to be the best night of my life. let's see.

__________________________________________
Sorry guys! I haven't update my story for a week, so I'll update 3 chapters! thanks for reading!