Chapter 2

•Getting To Know Each Other•
____________________________________________

The girl was standing in front of me with a confused look on her face. Her skin were tanned and her curly hair was dyed in red and yellow just like fire but mostly...bacon. She was wearing a leather jacket that totally suits her well, with a white fitted shirt inside. She's also wearing a black ripped jeans and a high heels boots.

As I remembered, my family owned a bar. It is the most famous bar that even a celebrity wants to party and drink on it. Being the daughter of Smith, I worked there as a bartender. Not because my family wants to, it's because I insisted to work there.

Sunset Shimmer lighten up when she saw me. Her angry with an attitude expression turned into a happy yet surprised one. We both shared to many secrets, but I didn't know my dad will let her study here too.

She knew my dad very well. As far as I remembered, she was already enrolled at Crystal Prep. Did she insisted to study on a same school with me? Or did my father insisted her to go on a same school with me?

"Applejack! I didn't recognized you!" She said, grinning at me. Now it's my turn to smile.

"Sunset!" I spoke, "let me guess. My dad wants you to study here?" She nodded, smiling.

"Yeah! I was already enrolled to Crystal Prep but I guess I'm lucky!" She leaned in to my side and a huge smirk appeared on her faces.

"Hi there Rarity, It's been a long time!" She began, "Wait, is that really you?"

"Of course this is me, Sunset." Rarity said, softly smiling at her. Sunset look at me then back at Rarity.

"Then the both of you just...?" She was talking about the kiss, isn't she? Damn it sister. We both blushed making the red headed girl die from laughter.

Before I could answer, Rarity tapped my shoulder. I turned around and faced her. She manage to brushed of the redness on her face while me, still as red as an apple.

Her gorgeous looks made my face even redder.  "Applejack, darling...You know Sunset?" She asked.

I finally brushed off the embarrassment that was written on my face and gave her a gentle smile. "Yes, she's like a sister to me."

"What a coincidence, then." She said. She wrapped her arms around mine before giving Sunset a dirty smirked. "Did you know, Twilight is still studying here?"

It was now Sunset's turn to blushed. What's going on between them? I knew Sunset liked nerds cause she did told me herself. But, Twilight? As in Twilight Sparkle, the student council president slash, Fluttershy's cousin? Sunset ain't telling me all her secrets.

"Please don't tell her that you saw me. I don't want to bother her, since she doesn't really want to see me.." She said to Rarity. Rarity began to think. She looked at Sunset before nodding.

"Fine, but we all know the truth. Stop being a coward and talk to her already."

"I'm not that brave like you two. Making out in the hallway that is literally near the Principal's office." Sunset gave her a smug face.

Rarity rolled her eyes then smiled after. "You're lost. Flash is trying to hooked up with her."

"Oh, come on!"

PerfectTwo(ARarijackLoveStory)

I quickly grab my bag as I heard the bell rang. First day of school is finally over as you can see it from everyone's faces. They were happy like a prisoner who escaped from a jail. I don't mind school that much since my parents said that school helps us climb to success. I'm just happy since I will be seeing the face I really wanted to see.