Chapter 26

I slowly went down between her legs while giving her traces of kisses on her stomach. She gripped on the sheet tight while her body dances in pleasure. I unbutton her pants, quickly removing it and throwing it across the room. I kiss the corner of her legs, teasing her on purpose. "J-just do it..." She said, eyes closed. I slowly remove her underwear and my heart beat started racing.

My emerald eyes has been hit by a thousands of lights. What's in front of me right now was a beauty, this is probably my favorite dessert from now on. Smells like vanilla to me. I smirked. I was about to dig my face into it when a loud knock on the door interrupting my dessert time. jesus christ! who the heck is it!? "Damn it! whoever you are." I said climbing out on top of Rarity. Rarity cover herself with a blanket as I went towards the door, not bothered if I am not wearing any shirt. I open it revealing Sunset, with the others.

"Oh shit- did we interrupted something...?" Sunset said smiling nervously. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe, why is everyone here?" I asked. Pinkie Pie beamed a smile at me. "We wanted to surprise you with a sleepover, Oh hi Rarity!" She said wrapping her arms around her boyfriend Cheese Sandwich. Rarity went beside me wearing a bathrobe. "We did interrupted something." Rainbow Dash said chuckling.

"Where's Fluttershy, still not in good terms?" Rarity said smirking. Rainbow smirked back. "Nah, she's playing with Winona at the living room, we brought Tank with us." She said. I look at Rarity who pouted then at them. "Well uh, wait for us in the living room. We're just going to wear clothes." I said. They nodded as I close the door looking at Rarity. "Let's go with the original plan. A dinner with you, then the others, then dessert with you after." I said seductively. Rarity rolled her eyes giggling, "I love the plan already."

We wore our clothes and both went outside the room. We walk towards the living room and we so everyone doing what they're doing. Rainbow and Fluttershy are playing with Winona and their dog Tank, Pinkie Pie and Cheese are eating cupcakes that came from nowhere, and Sunset whispering to Twilight, probably about their 'study session' later since I saw Twilight blushed really hard. "Finally! They're here, let's start the game!" Pinkie Pie beamed as me and Rarity both sat on a vacant chair.

"What kind of game?" I asked. Pinkie Pie grinned wide creeping me out. She pulled a bottle and smirked. Twilight glared. "Spin the fucking Bottle, great." She said. Pinkie Pie smiled placing the bottle in the center. "Don't worry guys, The game we are playing tonight is like a Spin the Bottle but with a twist!" She started, smiling. Fluttershy look at her. "W-What...twist?" She said making Pinkie's smile grew wider. "I'll tell you how it works. First, you have to spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on that person will be asked Truth or Dare question. When that person picked Truth and didn't answer, She need to kiss someone that was picked by the person who spin the bottle or remove something she's wearing."

"When that person chooses Dare and didn't do the dare correctly, she will be playing 7 minutes in heaven with someone that was also picked by the person who spin the bottle. Did you get it?" She said. Sunset smiled and sat at the center of the living room. Sound like fun, I'm in!"

Everyone agreed to the game and we all sat in circle in the center of the living room. "So who will spin the bottle?" Rainbow Dash said. I raised my hand and smirked. "I'll do it!" I said before spinning the bottle. We waited for a few seconds and it landed on Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy and Rarity look at each other before giving us the 'stare'. I gulped before looking at Rainbow Dash. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, bitch." She said smirking. Oh she wants to play huh, then let's play. "I dare you to flirt with Twilight. if you did not do it, you'll have to kiss Twilight too." I said, making everyone laugh except for Rainbow who's shocked, Twilight who's blushing, and their girlfriends who's getting jealous. Sunset glared at me. "Are you freaking serious?" I nodded smirking. Rainbow froze for a minute before removing her jacket. "That ain't going to happen Apple." She said smirking. Damn it! I forgot there's a second option. "Fuck."