I'm popular Today

Nevaeh woke up the next morning to Sophira waking up and crying for her morning feeding. She looked around groggily rolling her sore neck. She frowned as she remembered last night's events. Nevaeh picked up Sophira and walked to the kitchen to open the baby food.

" It's just you and me right now Sophira. Mommy doesn't know what is going to happen, but you better believe you will always have me." Nevaeh cooed to Sophira as she picked up a spoon and started feeding her.

After Sophira's feeding Nevaeh decided to go upstairs to take a shower. She had left the old baby stuff her parents had used for them here since she had brand new things at the mansion, so she went to her old room which was untouched since she left and found a walker to put Sophira in so she could play in it in the bathroom while Nevaeh took a shower. She picked out some comfy clothes, and headed to the bathroom pushing Sophira with her foot.

Stepping under the scalding hot water was exactly what Nevaeh's muscles needed to relax. She sighed as some of the tension melted away. After thirty minutes she stepped out of the shower and put in the oversized grey sweater and grey leggings. She put her hair up in a messy bun then picked up Sophira and headed downstairs. She stood at the base of the stairs not really sure what to do next when the doorbell rang. Nevaeh stared at the door with dread. She didn't want to see anyone. She wanted to be miserable alone.

Nevaeh sighed as she opened the door with Sophira on her hip.

" Hey thought you could use this." Damon said smiling as he held out a bottle of whine and chocolate. Nevaeh looked at him like he was ghost, completely surprised that he was the one at her door.

" I...yes I could use that. Thank you." Nevaeh gave a small smile as she grabbed the chocolate from Damon. Sophira giggled as Damon made silly faces at her.

" Awe it's nothing. Everyone was told to leave you alone for a few days, but.. you know me...I don't listen." Damon smirked as he shrugged his shoulders. Nevaeh laughed.

" Well thank you for not listening, and bringing the chocolate. You can keep the wine...I can't drink." Nevaeh said looking down at her tummy. Damon looked at her tummy the slapped his forehead.

" Oh yeah, sorry I totally forgot about that. Look I wanted to apologise for everything I did. I was in a bad place with Katherine." Damon apologized rubbing his neck as he looked down at the ground.

" Damon I'm not in a forgiving mood right now. But thank you. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go binge watch Charmed on Netflix and wallow in self pity for a day before I get my life back on track." Nevaeh said as she started to shut the front door.

" I completely understand. But again I'm sorry Angel. And I'm here if you need to talk to me." Damon said quietly as he started to walk away. Nevaeh closed the door gently as she took Sophira and the chocolates to the couch.

" Awe let's sit here and drown ourselves in some good old charmed!" Nevaeh said sitting down on the with soso on her lap and the chocolates by her. As she reached for the remote there was another knock at the door.

" The one day I truly feel like being alone, I'm miss popularity." Nevaeh huffed as she again hoisted soso on her hip and answered the door.

" There's my little neice! Come to aunty Rebekah! I didn't get to get you fed and dressed this morning and that my soul!" Rebekah cooed as she sashayed through the door grabbing soso away from Nevaeh. Nevaeh just stood there looking at her hip where her daughter had been. She smiled shaking her head.

" Hello Rebekah. Sure come in hold soso." Nevaeh laughed as she shut the door. Rebekah looked up from making faces at soso and smiled.

" I missed both of you this morning! I'm supposed to wake up, wait to hear you get ready to shower then come in and get soso dressed. Then we go sit have coffee gossip. You weren't there. I couldn't handle it." Rebekah pouted.