The Brother's Story

The ride home was silent. Damon was thinking over the night events and starting to wonder why he had willingly just stopped torturing his brother to take Angel home. He looked over at her, the angelic glow had disappeared, but she's was still radiant from the pregnancy glow. Her beautiful blonde locks fell loosely around her porcelain face. Her eyes were drooping as her head lawled against the passenger seat window. Whatever she had done earlier it really took a toll on her.

"Angel, you okay?" Damon asked slightly concerned as she kept going in and out of consciousness.

"I don't feel to good after that! I can't be doing that pregnant, it takes to much out of me!" Nevaeh sighed as she closed her eyes when things started to spin.

" We are almost there Angel!" Damon growled as he sped up. They made it to her front driveway in just mere minutes. He looked over and Nevaeh was slumped motionless in the passenger seat. He listened for and heard both heartbeats hers was irregular, straining, so he vamp sped over to her door slammed it open, unbuckled her and scooped her up in his arms bridal style. He got to her front door and paused. He couldn't get through without an invitation. He shook Nevaeh gently.

"Angel, you have to invite me in. You can't make it in by yourself." He whispered as she became conscious. She looked at him for a few seconds considering her options but quickly gave in when she could barely move her head to look at him.

"Damon Salvatore, please come into my house!" She whispered as he tentatively took a step over the threshold. When nothing happened he slowly made his way up the stairs to her room. Nevaeh wandered how he knew which room was hers but decided to leave that question for a different time. He gently laid her on her bed and took off her sandals.

" Well Angel that's as far as I can help without making this a rated r moment." Damon smirked laughing as Nevaeh blushed and pulled the covers over her.

" Thank you, Damon! I will see you and Stefan in the morning!" she yawned and closed her eyes.

"Good night Angel." Damon whispered as he ghosted his fingers over her cheek. She was perfect. To bad he was about to get Katherine out, she would be an amazing mate. He looked down at her one last time then vamp sped home.

The next morning Nevaeh woke up, old makeup caked on her face, and still in her clothes from the previous day. Then the events from last night came flooding back. She should really be more scared, more stressed out, but she just wasn't. She actually felt norml and happy. Yes she had a lot of work to do to help the brothers but she kind of felt like she was answering her calling. She quickly got up nausea hitting her. She then jumped into the shower. After a long 30 minute shower scrubbing yesterday off her, she got out and put on her outfit for the day. She was actually hitting the five month mark and her hips and tummy were slightly bigger and damn if her bra didn't fit. She put on some black leggings, a loose fitting t-shirt dress, and ugg boots. She then snuck into Elena's room, took one of the hundred pillows she had and started to hit her with it!

"Oh my god! Whyyy!" Elena whined as she rolled off her bed to avoid the onslaught of pillows being thrown at her! Elena picked up a pillow and threw it but purposely didn't actually hit Nevaeh. The girls both surrendered laughing as they sat on Elena's bed.

"Awe good times!" Nevaeh laughed as Elena gave her a hug.

"Look we have something very serious to do today! Parts of it you will have trouble accepting but I trust in you that you will see past certain things…" Nevaeh started her speech knowing Elena would not completely understand what they were doing until they were in the heat of things. Elena gave Nevaeh a confused look.

"What is going on? Is the baby okay?" Elena jumped to attention looking down at Nevaehs tummy.

"The baby is fine. We are going to go help the Salvatore brothers work through some sibling troubles! Don't call just get dressed and meet me in the car!" Nevaeh jumped up quickly and walked out of the room trying to avoid any further questions. Her sister was in for a rude awakening, but Nevaehs philosophy is to just rip the band aid off, makes things easier. While she waited for Elena to get ready she googled psychology methods, got bored with the medical jargon, and found herself googling what crows eat. Finally she heard her sister coming down the stairs, she got up and grabbed the keys to her kia soul. Her parents had gifted her the car saying she needed a car to tote the baby in, but after the accident she always walks or bummed a ride. Elena got in the car and they headed to the Salvatore boarding house. Elena kept glancing over at Nevaeh worried and confused, but Nevaeh kept quit until they saw the boarding house in the distance.