You need vampire Brother therapy

A/N Im sorry I forgot to say this in my previous two chapters. I do not own any rights to the vampire diaries or any if its characters. I only thing I own is my oc and my plot twist! ☺️
___________________________________________

Nevaeh found herself at her parents gravestones. She looked around confused why was she here? She looked down slowly ran her  slendor pointer finger over the engraving of her mother's name. Sadness overtook her until she felt a prescene behind.
"My Angel, my love." A soft voice that Nevaeh knew all to well called out to her. Nevaeh quickly turned and fell to her knees, a tear running down her face.
"Mom?" Nevaeh questioned slowly not believing her eyes.
"Yes my Angel. I know you already have so much put on your shoulders, but I need to tell you the truth." Her mom started to speak as she glided over to her eldest daughter wishing she could physically comfort her. Her whole world is about to be crashed.
" Why... what's going on?" Nevaeh questioned, as she saw the worry and concern on her mom's face.
" I have only a little time here, so listen close my Angel. You are not normal. But you know this. We never tried to hide the supernatural part of our lives from you..." As her mother spoke Nevaeh started to remember how her daddy and mom had told her stories of their families...about vampires witches, wolves, and what she was. She had thought it was all night time stories, until she got older, and could tell.
" Yes you see my Angel. They have come. Mystic Falls is about to be a battleground for the Supernatural, but you can change everything. You are the key." Her mom smiled then slowly vanished as Nevaeh took in all this information. Then flashes of what could happen flashed through her mind, the hybrid sacrificing her sister and aunt, the Carnage the Salvatore Brothers bring, the Mikelsons.
Nevaeh puts her hands up to her head and screams as the bloody images keep flashing through her mind.

Nevaeh woke up sweat beading her face, and her heart beating a million times to fast. She got up and ran to the bathroom where she went straight for the toilet to throwup. She stayed there for a good fifteen minutes, then lifted herself up and towards the doublesink. She splashed water on her face the brushed her teeth as she started a hot shower. The images kept flashing in her mind, but she surprisingly wasn't scared or confused. She knew that her "abilities" where meant for something, but she didn't like that it was hitting so close to her home. She now knew she had to fix this story of so many wrong gruesome choices, fix these people. She should hate the Mikelsons, but she felt sympathy. That was her gift, the angel, the forgiving saint.
Nevaeh sighed frustrated as she took off her night clothes and stepped into the hot relaxing shower. After about an hour in the shower she wrapped herself up in her towel and went to the abyss that is her closet to pick out an outfit.

"Hopefully today I  can  actually get to at least one class without major dramas, or hospital visits." Nevaeh said to herself debating on an outfit. She smiled as she felt a familiar presence behind her. She turned around to see the crow watching her from it's post at her window. She sighed as she walked over to her window and let the bird in.

"I may as well just leave that window open for you huh? Are you hungry? I wonder what crows eat?" Nevaeh half said to herself as she made a mental note to look up what kind of things crows eat. She then walked over and put on her knee length white sundress with a brown braded belt. She put on her brown cowgirl boots then put on a flower headband. She lightly put on some makeup then headed downstairs leaving the crow perched on her headboard with the window left open.

"Hey Neva!" Jeremy chimed as he walked by her trying to get to the front door without her seeing his face. She grabbed his arm and turned his face towards her gently with her hand. She frowned as she saw the bruising around his left eye and his nose. She wanted to cry. Her little brother had tried to defend her and had been hurt in the process.