Trust

A/N

Just a warning there is smutt at the end of this chapter! I have never written smutt before so sorry if it sucks!

"Damon…" Nevaeh said nervously feeling very uncomfortable. He leaned closer to her his icey blue eyes piercing hers.

"So a girl? I'm sure she will be as beautiful and lovely as her mother. Congratulations." He continued huskily smirking. He looked cold and distant. He was throwing off majorly bad evil vibes.

"Thank you, Damon. Sorry but I need to get back to my gender reveal party!" Nevaeh replied standing up trying to get away. Damon stood up blocking her escape. He grabbed her arm as he stared down at her.

"Please Nevaeh I just want to talk to you…" Damon pressed pleading as she tried to wriggle her arm out of grasp but couldn't. She started panicking remembering the episode in her room. But when her heart started racing she felt Klaus's arm wrap around her waist.

"Angel is there a problem here?" Klaus said calmly and Cooley as he glanced at Damon's hand still grasping Nevaeh's arm, then glaring at Damon.

They stood deathly quiet as the two men silently challenged each other. Both of their eyes had turned black veins starting to appear. Nevaeh cleared her throat which brought both men's attention back to her. She looked at Damon's hand still attached to her arm. What was he thinking, why was he acting so....odd?

"There isn't a problem Klaus. Damon was just congratulating me  on the gender Reveal right Damon?" Nevaeh  said placing her hand on Klaus's cheeck calming him, as she gave Damon a pointed look. Damon glared at Klaus one more time as he let go of Nevaeh's arm. He looked at her and smirked.

"That's right just congratulating her. Telling her I just know her daughter will be just as Beautiful and stunning as she is." Damon said daring Klaus do something. Klaus growled as he stepped towards Damon, but was stopped by Stefan.

"Sorry, my brother is drunk. Just ignore him. He was just leaving, weren't you Damon?" Stefan said glaring at his brother. Damon frowned not wanting to give in to this new man in Nevaeh's life.

"He doesn't have to leave, but we are heading back over to the party. Elena looks tipsy, and I still have to tell everyone something." Nevaeh said ushering Klaus away from the brothers and towards the party.

"There you are big sissssss…" Elena slurred as she greeted her sister smiling.

"No more for you! You are already tipsy." Nevaeh said laughing as Elena pouted when she's took the remaining shot glass away from her.

"I have something to tell everyone so come on huddle back at the table!" Nevaeh sits gathering her friends back at the table. Klaus stepped up behind her squeezing her shoulder showing her he was there for her emotional support. As everyone gathered around including Stefan and Damon hovering behind him, still glaring at Klaus.

"I found a little cottage that I am going to be moving into tomorrow!" She announced bluntly.

"Really?" Elena asked sadly but then smiled knowing this was what her sister had been wanting for awhile now. " Well can I help you decorate and stuff?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course! I plan to start moving in the morning. I was hoping I could get some of you to volunteer to help me?" Nevaeh asked pleadingly.

"I have to work or I would Im sorry Neva!" Matt said genuinely upset he couldn't help. Damon thought about this really quickly. This would be a good way to get invited into her house and be near her.

"I will be there to help of course!" Stefan said hugging Elena who smiled at him. Such a good boyfriend.

"Awe thank you Stefan!" Nevaeh said smiling at him.