A special moment

The next morning Nevaeh woke up to knocking at her door. She groaned as she rolled out of bed, almost getting stuck like a beached whale. She and her siblings had come home after that riveting sit down and had a whole siblings day. They watched movies talked played games. Just completely chilled and tried to work through their issues. Nevaeh finally convinced Elena to eventually hear Stefan, but she was going to try to stay away from all of it for a bit. There was another knock at the door and Nevaeh finally got herself up and waddled down the stairs to the door when she got there Elena had already answered. Nevaeh huffed upset she had gotten up. She walked over to see who Elena was talking to. Low and behold Stefan was gracing them with his presence. He had brought flowers and was totally laying on the charm.

"Well come on in Stefan. The both of you can talk this out in the kitchen…" They both stared at slightly smiling.

"What? Im snoopy but also starving! So come in hurry!" she said as they laughed at her. They followed her in the kitchen where they sat at the island while Nevaeh bustled around getting the ingredients out to make pancakes.

"Elena. I really want to explain everything to you. The way you found out didn't give me a chance to explain." Stefan started as Nevaeh mixed the pancake mix.

"Well you're here please explain to me why you decided to date someone who looks exactly like the woman who ruined your relationship with your brother, turned you and is responsible for all the worst things that happened in your life!" Elena deadpanned.

"I saw you and couldn't believe my eyes. I had to make sure you weren't her. When I saw you weren't ,that you are amazing, nice, and would do anything for your family I had to get to know you. Then I saw the two of you and your parents go off wickery bridge. I saved the two of you at your fathers request. Look I wanted to know you, not because of how you looked. I don't love her, I did I love you!" Nevaeh flipped and missed the pancake she was cooking when he said he loved her. Elena looked up at her and laughed then hugged Stefan. There was another knock at the door.

"Ugh why are we so popular today? I just want food." Nevaeh grumbled as she went to the door seeing as her sister was currently in a make out session. Nevaeh opened the door and her heart skipped a beat. She tried to brush her hair with her fingers remembering she was in her night clothes with her bedhead.

"Hello love." Klause greeted standing with a single rose. He smiled as she answered the door looking like she just rolled out of bed. She looked so cute, and pregnant. He found himself wanting to put his hand on her tummy, as he listened to the silent heart beat.

" What are you doing here Klaus?" She asked stepping onto the front porch to make sure as to not to disturb her sisters moment.

"I came by to… apologize. I never do this EVER! But I need you to understand how I feel about you. I need you around me. I want to be what you need. I'm looking into your theory on the sacrifice, and I came to implore your help. To be with you, I need to fix my issues. And that is my family. I already sent out word to my elder brother Elijah, but the others I daggered for their indiscretions. So I am asking for your help." Klaus rambled not being used to this.

"You want me to help with your siblings?" Nevaeh asked her eyes lighting up. She should seriously start a profession in being a therapist for the supernatural. She didn't know what to expect with the Original family, but it had to be interesting.

"If you would yes. Now just know it will get violent… I did dagger them, but they deserve a chance to live." He stated seeing her light up. He couldn't believe this was the way to interest her but so be it.

"I would love to help you! Just tell me when its all to go down. I have my six months check up today, I get to see the gender. Would you like to join me?" Nevaeh asked happily. He looked at her overjoyed. She just invited him to a very personal event.

"I would love to join you. I can wait out here while you get ready." Klaus said a bit eagerly. She laughed.

"Klaus would you please come in?" He gave her look. She was trusting him enough to let her into her home. He graciously stepped into the entrance looking at the coziness of the house.

"Aw so you took my advice?" Stefan said looking up from Elena in the kitchen.

"And you took mine?" Klaus countered smiling as Nevaeh waddled up the stairs. Stefan smiled as he turned his attention back to Elena. Klaus got bored so he started upstairs and leaned against her door as he watched her look through her closet.

"You know I could help you get dressed love…" He said seductively as she turned around startled.

"Rather not get you all excited when nothing would happen." Nevaeh teased as she pulled out a maternity dress her aunt had bought her. Klaus laughed as he made his way to her bed and she went into her bathroom. After a bit she came out to find him laid out on her bed. His hands behind his head and his legs crossed just watching her as she moved. She went to her vanity to put on makeup.

"You know you look amazing without makeup?" Klaus said from the bed.

"I look like a sleep deprived whale!" Nevaeh complained. She heard a swoosh and turned her head to find Klaus flush against her.

"You are beautiful. Pregnancy makes you radiant don't ever believe otherwise!" Klaus cooed as his lips were centimeters from her lips. They both both leaned in tentatively kissing, Klaus's tongue begged for entrance and when her lips parted to give it he passionately thrust his tongue in. He crushed his lips against hers, his hand grabbing her hair in the back to crush her against him. They made their way to the bed where they sat down his hands roaming over her body. Things were getting a bit heated when Nevaehs phone alarm went off notifying her it was time for her to head to her doctors appointment. They both sighed pulling away from the kiss begrudgingly.

" We will continue this later Angel!" Klaus growled. They sat up and made their way downstairs. " We can take my car." Klaus offered as they stepped outside towards his black bmw.

"Well thank you Klaus! Lets get going I'm excited to discover the gender! Nevaeh giggled bouncing happily. On the way to the doctors they made small talk laughing and just having a good time. When they walked inside the female nurses gawked at Klaus, Nevaeh got slightly jealous but knew it was just something that would happen. He ignored them, his attention solely on her. When she was called back they walked into the little room with the stirrup chair. Klaus walked in and had a horrified look on his face.

"What do they plan to do to you? Torture you?" He asked staring at the chair. Nevaeh laughed as she sat in the chair and pulled her shirt up over her tummy.

"No those are for when they examine the womanly area or use the wand! This time thug are just going to do the exam with a machine that scans over my tummy." Nevaeh explained as Klaus picked up some of the instruments. When Nevaehs obgyn walked in Klaus got in a defensive stance.

" Your doctor is a male?" Nevaeh looked at him strangely as her doctor greeted her and started to prep the setup. He put the jelly on her tummy and started to rub the wand over it. Klaus looked quite interested in every step the doctor took.

"Awe Nevaeh see here?" The doctor asked smiling pointing towards the screen. Nevaeh looked at it and cried tears of joy. She grabbed Klaus's hand and squeezed. He looked down at her and smiled. This moment could never be taken away from idther of them.

Nevaeh was having a little Girl!