Revealations

Nevaeh woke up the next morning kind of gloomy. She didn't understand why she was taking this whole Damon situation so poorly. She truly thought of him like a brother. It hurt her seeing him so hurt, and so hung up on someone who clearly was stringing him along.

She put on some black leggings with a red off the shoulder shirt that said Fallen Angel on it. She put her blonde locks up into a messy bun and headed downstairs to grab a banana before driving herself to the doctor. She was about to head down when she felt arms wrap around her waist. She turned around to be nose to nose with Damon his blue eyes looking her over.

"What are you doing in my room Damon?" She asked huffing as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

"I have to get her out. I have been waiting for over a hundred years!" He growled gently pulling her to him. She looked at him in confusement. Why is he telling her this while holding her? She started to panic.

"I get it. I understand!" She soothingly said as she once again tried to wiggle out of his grasp to no avail.

"NO! No you don't! I have been searching for her, waiting for her for so so long, I lost my father, my brother, my humanity because of her! But now being around you makes me question everything. What about you is so alluring, so captivating that you could make me want to forget her so easily?" Damon yelled as he let her go as he raged. He threw a few of her knick knacks then vamp sped towards her. By the time he got close to her Jeremy was standing in front of her. He had heard Damon yelling and came to check on his sister. Damon glared at Jeremy as he stepped between him and Nevaeh. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks… he had almost hurt her. He paused for a second then vamp sped out of her room. He couldn't believe what he had almost done.

Nevaeh looked on in horror as she watched Damon spaz out. When he left she slumped into her younger brothers arms as she looked at her destroyed room. She knew he hadn't meant to lash out but still the safety of her baby and herself were important.

"What the hell? What is he?" Jeremy asked looking at his older sisters room.

"He is a very damaged vampire Jeremy." Jeremy laughed thinking his sister was joking then stopped when she didn't laugh. Thirty minutes later Nevaeh had explained everything and answered all of Jeremys vampire related questions.

"You really know how to pick them huh sis?" He joked finally after the initial shock wore off. Nevaeh glared at him.

"Ugh will you go to my Doctor's appointment with me? I really don't feel like going alone now!" She asked as she picked up her keys to leave.

"Sure let me go get my phone I will be right there." As Jeremy walked away Nevaeh texted Stefan what happened he immediately replied back making sure she was ok and asking if he needed to come over. Apparently Elena was with him because she began texting making sure she was ok. Jeremy finally came back down the stairs and they headed to the appointment.

After having been checked on and being told everything was going smoothly Nevaeh didn't feel like going home. She actually wanted to go to the bigger town over to look at apartments. She had been thinking about getting her own place, maybe with all this supernatural stuff going on it would be best. Jeremy did not like the ideal but was quickly convinced when she bribed him with going to the art supply store in the mall. Jeremy googled rental apartments and was in charge of the gps while Nevaeh was concentrating on traffic.

"Hm, a two bedroom condo with a pool in the building… .hmm nope not safe for my future neice/or nephew next!" Jeremy nixed this 5th place in a row giving some excuse why it wasn't safe or not good enough for his sister and her baby.

"Jeremy! I know what you are doing! Please stop! This is something I want to do! I love all of you, but I have to be independent and living in my own house is a step towards that!" Nevaeh tried reasoning with her baby brother. He frowned throwing his phone down.

"You weren't so adamant about moving until you got thrown into all this supernatural bullshit! If you want to move to have your own space, fine, I get it. But don't move out of town! Stay by us so we can help! I wanted to be able to walk to your place after school everyday to see my neice or nephew! I want to be closer if you need me. Please stay in town!" Jeremy turned around a glint of tears in his eyes. Nevaeh pulled into the parking lot of the mall, and turned to her baby brother. She had wanted to be closer to them before all this supernatural stuff started happening, maybe she's was just running, trying to hide.

"Alright Jeremy you win!" He looked up smiling triumphantly as he hugged his sister! "But I swear I'm going call you for the most minute of things! I swear! Your gonna get a call at one in the morning to come get rid of spider that's in the house!" Nevaeh playfully threatened. Jeremy laughed.

"I will gladly be your late night pest control! " She laughed manically.

"Your gonna wish you hadn't said that! Anyway… you go head to your artsy store Im going to go look at the baby section at Macy's then head to the food court, Im starving." They hugged then parted ways, Nevaeh made her way to the baby clothes looking at all the tiny outfits.

It hadn't really hit her that she had a tiny human growing inside her. In three weeks she would know the gender, and then everything will start coming into fruition. She was actually slightly nervous about giving birth, and taking care of another human being. She had always been the nurturing type but she hadn't thought about being a mom. She let her hands glide over the multiple baby onesies hanging up then one caught her eye. It was a black onesie but on the back were two white angel wings. She absolutely loved it, she caught herself hugging it. She reluctantly sat it down making a mental note to come back to get it.
She perused through some more of the baby clothes before she found herself in the jewelry section. She had a soft spot for jewelry it was her downfall, especially if it had something to do with angel wings. She skimmed over the jewelry case when her eyes landed on a necklace she had to have. It was angel wings shaped into a heart that opened up and there was a place to put a photo. Nevaeh actually let out a whimper when she saw the $350 price tag on it. She stood there admiring the pendent awhile longer until she started to feel like she was being watched. She started to get uncomfortable as she looked around and didn't see anyone. She shrugged then decided to head to the food court, she was starving.

When she started to walk by all the food stands she regretted her decision to come here. So much food assaulting her senses. She finally decided on fried pickles with ranch a huge sweet tea and fried bacon. Nevaeh smiled down at her food happy with her choices excited to dig in. She found herself a small table with no one around and crammed a fried pickle in her mouth. She was humming to herself when she felt someone walk up behind her.

"Hello Love." She turned around as she heard the British accent and almost choked on her fried pickle. Another sex god stood before her, cherry blonde hair nicely tousled, slight stuble on his face and the most kissable full lips you have ever seen. He stood with self assurance, and cockiness, this man demanded attention when he was in the room, and right now she wanted to give him attention.