What's with all the Sex God's

"What is with all you sex gods coming out of the woodwork lately?" Nevaeh blurted out then blushed when she realized she had just said that out loud to a complete stranger.

"Well I must say love I have never been greeted like that before!" He chuckled as he gestured towards the chair by her. She laughed as she indicated it was ok for him sit. He sat down and smirked.

"My name is Klaus. And my lovely Angel who might you be?"All of Nevaehs censors went off. She had gotten the vibe that he was supernatural but he was throwing off some major bad guy vibes. And she knew him from the visions. Oh this was going to be fun.

"Well Klaus I think you know a lot more about me then I you. So why don't you tell me more about you... and lets skip the lies and innuendos. I want to know what you are, and why you have sought me out." Nevaeh said with her serious face on trying her hardest to resist the urge to stuff another fried pickle in her mouth.
Klaus looked surprised for a split second then chuckled at the forwardness of the young minx in front of him He couldn't help but notice how cute she looked when she tried to be serious. She of course looked amazing, she was an angel of course, but she had an allure that captivated him, that made him want to please her in all ways. She would be his. Her and the child growing in her womb, she would bare his children after this one was born. She did not know how special she was, her womb was. But at this moment he would not devulge that. Even though it took every fiber in is being to lie to her.

"Hmm Angel, you have become very observant. I am Klaus Mikalson, the original hybrid. Half wolf and vampire. My siblings and I were the first vampires." He stated hoping that would be enough of an answer for her. Nevaeh mulled this over for a bit. The original hybrid. Well that sounded very serious and troubling for her if he was trying to come after her and her family.

"Well Mr. Mikelson that still does not answer why you have sought me out. I know there has to be catch. There is always a catch with you vampires." Nevaeh accused thinking back to Damon and the Katherine situation.

"I was hoping to keep this a civil conversation we can talk about all the other technicalities later! I really do wish to get to get to know you Angel!" Klaus sincerely stated as he reached over and took a fried pickle.
Nevaeh melted under his gaze even though she knew she shouldn't. But then he touched her fried pickles. She got up slightly from her chair leaned over only centimeters from his face... he stopped his hand in mid air leaning in for a kiss, she then placed her hand over his hand that had the pickle. He chuckled cockily as she bent over slowly and seductively bit the pickle in his hand. Then got up and smiled.

"Well Klaus you have a long way before I trust you enough to get to know you better!" Nevaeh grabbed her food off the table and headed towards the art store where her brother was still looking around in.

Klaus sat in his seat completely flustered. She had just teased him then left, and he let her get away with it. Oh lord this fallen Angel was going to be his undoing.

Nevaeh frantically looked through the art store finding her brother flirting with a girl by the charcoal pencils.

"Hey brother! Sorry to cut into your flirt game but we gotta go! Here is his number text him sometime you wont be disappointed." She rushed in grabbed the girls phone punched in her brothers number then pulled him out of the store.

"What the hell sis... ?"

"Jer I'm so sorry but I totally just cock teased an original hybrid british vampire wolf sex god... I have to get out of here before he comes to his senses and tries to kill me!" Nevaeh quickly explained as they made it to her car where Jeremy stared at her in complete shock.

"Neva do you realize everything wrong with that sentence?" Nevaeh stared at him then they both burst out laughing.

"The original... like the first vamp in existence Jer... I totally just cock teased him, and he is the most dangerous being!" Jeremy the tear he had from laughing away as he shook his head. Only his sister would do something like this.

"Why? Why did you do that to him?"

"He stole my fried pickle!" Nevaeh said matter of factly. Jeremy stared at her in disbelief. Out of all the reasons...

"You are nine kinds of crazy!" He chastised just starting at his sister.

"What? They are my fried pickles! I'm pregnant and starving, they're mine!" She pouted not understanding why her brother didn't grasp the magnitude of the situation. After a few more chastising comments they were back at their house. They both walked in to be bombarded by Elena, and Stefan.

"You never called after your doctor appointment is everything ok?" Elena asked first, she opened her mouth to speak but Elena continued," We came home and looked in your room! He destroyed all your angel figurines! Stefan helped me clean all the pieces up! What were you doing after your appointment?" Nevaeh just stood there waiting for Elena to breathe. Before she could speak Jeremy spoke up. Nevaeh huffed as he spoke up.

"We went to the mall, it was her way of bribing me to help her look for a place of her own. But this smart cookie went and cock teased an original hybrid vampire wolf guy, and we had to run before I could finish macking on the girl in the art store!" Jeremy blabbed shrugging as all three of the older teens stared at him.

"Betrayal! Deceit! See if I ever help you again!" Nevaeh pouted as she slugged her brother in the arm. He laughed rubbed his arm and went up to his room knowing his oldest sister was about to get the Elena scolding!

"I don't even know where to begin!" Elena said as her attention went back to her older sister. Stefan just stood in shock. Nevaeh gave a slight shrug as she made her way into the kitchen sitting her fried pickles on the counter and scooching her butt onto the bar stools. She sighed as she knew she was in for a long night.

"Why don't we start with the original hybrid. What did he want?" Stefan asked taking charge of the conversation. He was protective over Nevaeh he wanted to know why an original vampire had sought her out.

"He wants me!" Nevaeh laughed as her sister spit out the tea she had just taken a sip of. After a few seconds of uncontrollable laughter Nevaeh looked up and saw the disapproving look on her sister's face.

" Bad joke?" Nevaeh said shrugging trying to lighten the mood. When her sister just frowned at her she sighed.

"He knew a lot about me and my powers. He and his family are the first vampires ever. He wants something but im not sure what. Is he dangerous, most definitely. But he genuinely wanted to talk to me." Nevaeh said glaring at Stefan when he opened her fried pickles box. He saw her chuckled and backed away.

"Why would you be looking for a place? And how does Jeremy know about vampires?" Elena asked hurt in her eyes. Nevaeh felt guilty for not confiding in her.

"After that episode with Damon this morning I thought I wanted to move away, get away from this supernatural storm brewing but Jeremy made me realize I was just running. I'm still going to get my own place. I need to be independent, but I want to stay by my family! And as for Jer he walked in when Damon was destroying my room. He saw him vamp speed away. He deserves to know just as much as you!" Nevaeh finished her speech crying when Elena started crying and hugged her. She looked up and saw Stefan looking awkwardly at them so she motioned for him to join the hug. He hesitated but then awkwardly joined the group hug.

"Well this was fun and all but Im tired I will see you two tomorrow. Im going to change into some night clothes and pass out." They said their goodnights as Nevaeh headed up the stairs, her back and feet were hurting and she felt like and elephant.

She got into her room slid on some sweatpants and a white tank top, and was ready to go to bed when she noticed something on her bed. It was two gift boxes a small one then one of those clothing boxes. She opened the clothing box to find the black onesie with wings on it that she had loved so much at the mall earlier. She smiled as she saw a piece of paper,it was a note to her.

Dearest Angel,

I noticed you looking at this at Macy's today! I hope you like this and the necklace I got you! Please wear it and think of me! I will be seeing you soon!

KM

No way... Nevaeh opened the small jewelry box to find the angel wing locket inside. Engraved on the the inside was to my fallen angel. She ran over to the vanity as she put it on. It was beautiful she absolutely loved it, even if she wasn't sure about the person who sent it. She threw the boxes away and gently folded the onesie. Her first baby outfit, and she absolutely adored it. Klaus had a way of wriggling into her thoughts and at the moment she didn't mind she went to sleep thinking of the British sex god.