Gender Reveal party!

After the ObGYN appointment they walked out to Klaus's car both in their own little world of thought. Nevaeh was over the moon happy thinking about having a little girl, and how she could dress her up. She was wondering what her personality would be like, how she would look. She wondered what her aspirations would be. While she was practically skip waddling to the car Klaus was smiling thinking of the baby. He had never been around for a gender reveal, he never thought about children persay. He of course thought of his hybrids but they were not truly family. He had sworn to her he would be there for her, and that he wanted her and this child. He had meant it then, but now more then ever the feelings of needing and wanting to protect Angel and her little princess were stronger then any other feeling. He would have his mate, and he would have a daughter. This unborn princess her story closely mirrored his. No one knew it, but the Lockwoods were werewolves, he could tell but he had also tracked the mutt that had gotten in front of Angels vehicle that night. Mason Lockwood, Tyler Lockwoods uncle. This baby wasn't his blood but  he didn't care about that. She would be Mikelson, so would Angel. They had gotten into the car by now and Klaus turned to Angel smiling.

"Lets go baby girl shopping!" He announced to a surprised Nevaeh.

"You Klaus Mikelson want to go baby doing with me?" She asked teasingly. He laughed as he started the car and headed to the bigger town over.

"Klaus I didn't bring my credit card with me…" Nevaeh said exasperated as she dug through her purse. She hadn't expected an impromptu shopping trip.

"This is on me Angel. I also saw a few smaller houses around Mystic Falls for sale that looked safe enough. I know you were wanting to move, and I don't think you are ready to move in with me…."Klaus said not taking his eyes off the road. Nevaeh was shocked. He was really getting into this, and he was looking out for her. He actually had a very sweet side under all the bravado and testosterone. She smiled happily thinking about how he could actually be the man she needed and wanted.

"I can pay you back…"

"Nope the shopping trip today is on me. After we shop I will take you by the houses, see which one you want." He insisted happy she was finally letting him take charge a bit. They finally rolled into the parking garage at the mall, he paid the toll, and they parked near an elevater.

"You know you doomed yourself right? Your taking me shopping for my baby girl! You are going to be in pink hell!" She laughed evilly as she grabbed his hand and guided him inside and towards Macy's baby department. He gave her a concerned look when she said this.

"Well Klaus where shall we start?" She said as they stopped and stared at the vast baby department. Klaus was speechless and Nevaeh was a bit overwhelmed, but she laughed as she watched this self-proclaimed bad man with his leather jacket and boots just stare lost. Her heart melted as she watched all the emotions running through his eyes.

"Well, Angel lets start big first! Lets get the furniture and what not." He said feeling sure that that would be the easiest place to start with, I mean its just furniture right!?

"Okay well let's start with the baby carrier, and stroller. That should be easy!" Nevaeh said as they headed over to the strollers. As they walked through the aisle they both faltered.

"Really? Why are there 20 kinds of strollers? This is ridiculous! How do we decide what to get? And do you need more then one? Are you going to go jogging, or this one is for off roading… .what is off roading for a baby?" Klaus growled looking at all the ridiculous designs.

"I truly haven't a clue. This one is huge and bulky, this one is supoosed to be easily collapsible, but they don't look sturdy." Nevaeh was as frustrated as Klaus was. Then Klaus saw it. He went over to a carriage stroller. Its was pink, but it looked liked what the women used to carry their babies in. And it was a 2 in 1 so it was a carriage then folded up into situp position.