Mikelsons Unite!

"Hush little baby don't you cry, mommy is by your side…" Klaus smiled groggily as he sat up on his elbows, his hair disheveled from a long night of taking turns with Sophira. He loved watching the love of his life pacing around soothing their baby. Nevaeh was in her white satin cami pajama shirt and white satin pajama shorts, her hair in a beautiful mess of platinum blonde curls surrounding her and the baby. Her milky white skin glowing in the dark, her baby blue eyes lovingly focused on the little bundle feeding from her. She looked up and smiled seeing Klaus had awakened.

"You my Love, are such an amazing and beautiful mom, and soon to be wife." Klaus in a hushed tone as she came and sat down beside him on their bed. She laughed as quietly as possible as his lips started to graze her neck. He teased her neck for just a minute then looked at their baby holding out his finger which Sophira immediately grabbed onto.

"You are an amazing soon to be husband, and a whipped daddy! She already has you wrapped up in her little fingers, literally." Nevaeh teased as Klaus scooted closer his bare chest against her arm, his left hand on the small of her back as he kept lovingly staring at Sophira. He huffed a little when she mentioned him being whipped but then quickly and silently agreed. Yes this precious being had him wrapped around her little fingers, he would do anything for her, he would do anything to protect her. It had been close to a month since her birth and he had been best her the whole time. Nothing was going to get his precious child. Nevaeh handed Sophira to him, so he could hold her while she went to the bathroom. He settled her in his arms as he sat up out of bed and started walking around their room. Sophira just stared at him with her different colored eyes and smiled. Klaus loved her eyes, one was baby blue, while the other was a gold, and they could make you get lost if you stared into them to long. They had had a few witches come in and see if they could feel what Sophira's abilities were, but the witches would get in the same room as little Sophira and start to freak out. Something about an abomination, and being too powerful. So after this had happened a couple of times Nevaeh had banned witches in the house. Except for Bonnie of course.

"Alright brother hand over my niece! You had her all night!" Rebekah demanded as she stormed into the room smiling as she zeroed in on Sophira. "Awe there's my little Sophie! Yes look at that smile when she sees her auntie Rebekah!" Rebekah cooed as she scooped Sophira into her arms leaving Klaus holding out his arms and stareing at his sister annoyed.

"Yes, dear sister you can hold my daughter. Here let me hand her to you…" Klaus sarcastically answered as Rebekah rolled her eyes and made her way over to the baby changing table where Nevaeh had left out a little outfit for Sophira. She already knew what would happen, Rebekah always came in and started getting Sophira ready while Nevaeh took a quick shower and freshened up. Then all day Rebekah would hover as everyone took turns caring for Sophira. She really took on the protective aunt role, and both Klaus and Nevaeh appreciated it.

As Rebekah cooed and cawed getting Sophie dressed, Sage came in with Finn behind her, both instantly going to the baby. Sage walked over and picked little Sophie up and cradling her in her arms to the dismay of Rebekah who had wanted to keep Sophie.

"Hello Brother, you look like hell!" Finn joked as he casually walked behind Sage glancing over to his brother then watching Sage smiling holding their niece. Klaus looked in the mirror and frowned at how out of sorts he looked. He vamp sped over to his dresser quickly putting a black t-shirt on with blue jeans and a belt. He ran a brush through his hair scowling as Finn laughed.

"Now stop that Finn Mikelson! He has the right to look a little frazzled after the restless night this little one had last night. She was up and fussy every other hour, it took everything in me not to come rushing in to help. But I know the two of you want this family time, and want to soothe her as normally as possible. But just a side note, if you need help just ask I will happily take her for a bit so the two of you can rest." Sage said sweetly rocking Sophie in her arms. Rebekah perked up not wanting to be left out of the taking care of Sophira conversation.