Meeting the Family

The two brothers waited anxiously for a couple of hours. Klaus had decided to go to the next town over and get some welcoming humans for his siblings who were going to be very thirsty. When he got back he found Elijah still sitting in the overstuffed couch, reading a book.

"It could really take awhile brother. They have been daggered for long time especially Finn." Klaus said walking over to sit in a chair near the couch. Elijah looked up from his book and over to the humans standing in corner with blank stares.

"And what are they for?" Elijah asked, wondering if Angel would be okay with them feeding on humans. He had instantly felt drawn to her and her baby. In a protective big brother way, he knew she was something special, he just hadn't figured it out yet.

"Don't worry they are from the big town over, some low-lifes who were ganging up on a poor drunk girl. Our siblings are going to be thirsty, I thought it best to have something for them here so they don't go off killing someone in this town." Klaus replied, Elijah nodded his head in agreement he hadn't thought of that. His brother was starting to think things through, rather then do things on impulse.

"Well thought out brother." Elijah said as he got distracted by a rustling noise he heard coming from his sister's coffin. Both brothers jumped up being ready for this hell storm.

Rebecca opened her eyes and all she could think of was getting a drink. She jolted up, fangs out her blond hair falling limply around shoulders. She looked around and saw a human walking towards her.

"Mr. Klaus and Mr. Elijah welcome you home. I'm here to offer you my blood!" The compelled human recited. Rebecca smiled as she pounced out of the coffin and sank her teeth into the humans neck. She didn't stop until she had killed the human, who was limply laying in her arms. She looked down at the human as she shoved his corpse to the ground. She stepped over the dead body her hoop skirt trailing blood on the floor as she walked over to her two other brothers. The noble Elijah, and the manipulative bastard who daggers his family.

"Awe brothers. What a honor for you to finally undagger me." She said sarcastically in her old british accent. Elijah snickered as Klaus rolled his eyes. This was going to be one hell of night.

"Sister. Our brother has found someone who brought back all his old morals. Family forever and always. He is here tonight to reunite all of us!" Elijah announced stepping forward. Rebecca stopped in her tracks and stared at Klaus like he had grown three heads.

"The great Klaus Mikelson has found someone that puts him in his place? It's a ruse. He is acting. He will just let us get a small taste of freedom then dagger us for another few centuries." Rebecca whined not believing her brother changed. Klaus stepped up about to say his piece when they were all interrupted by two bodies hitting the floor. Kol and Finn both walked over stepping over the bodies like they were nothing. Kol had a devient, devilish look on his face, as Finn had a sad confused look on his face.

"Yes, the brother who daggers his family in the back, literally. Why should we believe you? Why shouldn't we attack you, make you suffer!" Kol sneered stalking towards Klaus hate radiating off him. Klaus and Elijah had gone into defensive stances, but what deterred Kol was Finn's voice.

"Stop! All of you. I have been daggered the longest, over 900 years. I was angry,I hated what I was and I hate what you all have become. I was mad when he daggered me, but I want to hear this. We all need to hear him out. Everyone sit." All of the siblings gawked at the eldest brother. Truthfully Klaus figured Finn would be the first to try to kill him. Kol stared at the older brother as he took a seat on the couch muttering underneath his breath. Rebecca followed Kol to the couch plopping down with her arms crossed pouting. Elijah bowed his head down to Finn as he went to sit in an armchair. Finn stood between the couch and the armchair as everyone turned their heads to listen to Klaus.