Bonding

A/N Can I get at least one comment and star? I would to know if y'all are enjoying the story. What are your thoughts?

***Trigger warning, there will be domestic abuse briefly in this chapter***

"Tyler?" Nevaeh greeted trying to calm her nerves as she could see this going very badly if the situation wasn't handled right. Tyler stared past her at all the siblings showing slight fear.

"Can I talk to you… privately?" Tyler asked still staring at the Mikelsons as they had all inched closer with ill intent in their eyes. Nevaeh looked back at Klaus. She knew they could hear everything that was being said so she stepped onto her front porch and waited for Tyler to explain why he was here.

"I wanted to check in on you. I had heard you got into a car accident, and I heard you found out the gender…" Tyler started but Nevaeh cut him off immediately.

"No. Tyler just no. You raped me! I don't think your rich over privileged pshychotic ass understands that. Not did you rape me, tie me up, and leave me in your room to go brag to your friends, my baby brother found me beaten and crying! My baby brother! The only reason you are not in jail is because of your parents. I don't want to make up, I don't want to play nice.  I understand you don't want to be in the babies life you just want to be kept updated, like a very distant uncle. And as of right now this baby has plenty of uncles inside and to be honest a father as well. You aren't anything to me, and you won't be anything to the baby." Nevaeh struggled to get out gritting her teeth as she had worked up the courage to stand up against Tyler. Inside there were some surprised reactions to what she had said. Kol, Elijah, and Finn all smiled at being called uncles, and Klaus beamed when she insinuated he was the father. However very briefly as they all learned what Tyler had done to their Angel.
Tyler growled very upset with Nevaeh. He was Tyler Lockwood no one told him no. He lunged towards her pushing her against the outside wall. She hit the wall whimpering in pain, and fright.

"Don't EVER talk to me like that again! You will tell me what I want to know!" He demanded as he slapped her and she fell to the floor. He realized what he did to late, before he could even think about apologizing he was flying across the porch and down the steps. Klaus was standing over him, his eyes black and veins bulging out.

"You EVER touch, talk or think about my mate again, I swear I will kill you slowly, painfully. I will have you begging to die." Klaus threatened as Kol vamp sped over and picked Tyler up restraining him, with an evil grin on his face.

"Oh brother let me kill him! I will have fun torturing this low-life!" Kol pleaded as he pulled a little too hard on one arm and felt a bone snap. Tyler screamed in pain as Klaus shook his head as he made too rip into Tyler's throat, but was interrupted by Elijah.

"Klaus! Although I would love to join you in torturing this imbecile we must get Nevaeh to the doctor. Her faced is just bruised, but the stress has made her to start bleeding." Elijah interrupted concerned as he watched his sister scoop Nevaeh up and rock the unconscious angel in her arms. Klaus turned to see that Nevaeh was bleeding from her womenly area, as he rushed over. Finn watched the whole scene getting very angry.

"Kol, you know more about Angels then us. Is she going to be ok? Is the baby going to be ok?" Finn asked as he walked over to his sister who was still kneeling on her knees rocking Nevaeh. He knelt down and ran his hand down her cheek.

"The bruising will go away within a few days, but the baby I am not sure. We need to get her to the doctor. Now." Kol explained as he reluctantly threw Tyler down to the ground and walked over to where his siblings were congregating. Tyler took that opportunity to run.

Klaus stared at Nevaeh anger, fear, and sadness overwhelming him. He wanted to go on killing spree, but he knew that would not help anything. Elijah watched his brother knowing he was fighting with his emotions right now.