The beginning of a twist

Nevaeh stormed out of Klaus's mansion fuming. She walked down the street a little bit then realized she had no clue where she was, and didn't have her phone or her wallet. She started to panic. Why….why did all this stuff just keep happening to her and her family? Would this be her life… ugh what if she couldn't die… an eternity of this supernatural crap. She threw a small, kicking rocks around,and flailing her arms having a tantrum then sat on the curb folding her arms and pouting.

"Well Angel that was absolutely adorable! Although angry as hell was pretty damn hot!" Klaus joked cautiously as he looked down at his pregnant mate pouting on the side of the street, her arms and legs crossed. She looked up glaring at him.

"Don't you have innocent teenage girls to try to sacrifice?" He grimaced as she snapped at him.

"Ouch love. I deserve that one. Look I thought about what you said, could we please talk this out?" He asked as he put his hand out for her to take. She ignored it as she tried to get up. This whole pregnant thing was not helping with her looking intimidating. She finally gave up and took his hand. He chuckled as he helped her up.

"Fine but not on your turf!" she demanded as she began negotiations.

"Fine where would you like to talk?"

"Take me to the grill. It is public, I know there will be people watching to make sure im ok." She said. He frowned at her thinking she wasn't safe with him. That hurt him more then anything had ever hurt.

"Fine lets go." He agreed as he swept her up in his arms and vamp sped away. Apparently his mansion was on the outskirts of Mystic Falls because they were at the grill in just minutes. When they got to the front he stopped and let her down. She was dizzy and nauseous, but ignored it as they walked into the grill. It was about four o'clock in the afternoon so the grill was full of teens, and as she expected her sister was there along with Stefan, Bonnie and Jeremy. They all looked like they were in a deep conversation until Bonnie gave a confused look then lifted her head up to stare at her. She smiled as she motioned for the rest of the group to look her way. Elena ran to her older sister tears in her eyes. She hugged her as Jeremy rushed over and joined the hug. Stefan smiled as he hovered, he had taken notice of Klaus and the two were having a staredown from hell.

"What happened? Are you okay? They found your wrecked car but couldn't find any sign of you except for blood. Is the baby ok?" Elena questioned looking her sister over, staring at the gash on her head.

"You should have called Neva! I saw you talking to Tyler and then you started crying. Me and him got into a fight. But when no one could find you, we all started freaking out!" Jeremy said as he kept his head on her shoulders, he was crying she could feel the wetness from the tears. She hugged her siblings missing them so much. She knew they would be worried.

"I'm so sorry! I never meant to scare you! I was crying… there was an animal… then my car flipped. Klaus here saved me." At the mention of his name all eyes turned to him. He and Stefan realized people's attention were on them now so they both looked towards Elena.

"Thank you so much for saving my sister! You must be the British sex god Hybrid Original." She said jokingly as Nevaeh laughed. Klaus laughed at this.

"Well I'm glad my reputation preceeds me!" He said smirking making Elena laugh and Nevaeh look terrified.

"Well this was a fun reunion but we have serious business to discuss, this one wants to sacrifice my baby sister so he can make his own little hybrid army, and Im not letting that happen." Everyones face turned serious as they stared at Nevaeh.

Stefan grabbed Elena and pulled her behind him as Jeremy wedged his way in front of Nevaeh to guard her. Klaus went on the defensive. Nevaeh not seeming to be affected went over to the table they had previously occupied and sat down with Bonnie who had a map out and a scrapping of her blood and her angel wing earrings. Awe she must actually be a witch. Nevaeh recalled zoning out on some of their conversations about Bonnie being physic. Bonnie stared at her as she had heard her last statement.