Birthday surprise

Today is January 15 ,my birthday, and today I'm 18! I'm know old enough to do anything I want! I get out of bed and get ready. Shake everyone awake. "I'm getting up just because it's your birthday" said sunny "but I'm not doing this again" the others agreed and got ready. At breakfast miss cook had made four cupcakes and asked us to meet us at her office. "Wonder what that's about" saun questioned. "Don't know but we better hurry" Atlanta answered.

We rushed into miss cooks office and sat down. "I would like to tell you all something we need to go in the lab top secret don't want anyone else hearing" Once we were in the library she told us some news. "Seeing as your all adults I think it's time you go to a university. Its in our world. Warriors cavern. It's named after a special place in history. There you will be taught how to use your powers. You'll all stay at my place for time being. All your parents have agreed. Start packing tomorrow and we'll leave the next day." She explains. "Leave the school" I asked. "What about the lab" "don't worry about that. Happy birthday" she said ushering us out.

Leave the school? What? This is like my other home. Besides home with adoptive parents. Wait! I dashed quickly into the office again. "You said that you told my parents did you know them before they adopted me?" I asked breathlessly. "In fact I did. She was my student I used to tutor." She said looking up from her papers. "My adoptive mom was a sorceress" I asked. "Lily was but when she married mr.mason she lost her powers." She admits. "Thank you miss cook" I said and rushed to the dorms.

"SURPRISE" my friends screamed! "Wow guys! You didn't have to!" I squealed pulling them in a hug. After some extreme partying it was time for the presents. Saun got me a new book. Sunny got me a bracelet that said besties. Finally Atlanta got me a locket with a picture of us all in a group hug. "Thanks guys so much" I told them as Atlanta attaches the locket around my neck. "hey your 18 finally! Don't think we're missing that" sunny exclaims. Then she yawns. Soon saun does to. "Aurora can we sleep now" she asks. "Course you can you did a lot thanks you all" "no probs goodnight" she says as saun follows.

"So now that we are alone" Atlanta started he didn't finished his sentence because I had crashed my lips on his. "Best birthday ever" I said nuzzling into him. "Happy birthday" he said playing with my hair. We were sitting on the couch with my head on his lap. Soon sleep overtook me.

I woke up on the couch in Atlanta's lap seeing he wasn't awake either I shook him up. "Time to get packing we're leaving tomorrow Monday morning" I said kissing his forehead.