The hidden love

Atlanta POV

I heard sobbing. I peeked a bit and saw aurora. There were tears coming down her pretty face. "Hey hey don't cry" I said sitting up. "Atlanta!" She screamed hugging me. "I thought you were dead because of me!" She said sobbing into my back. "well hey I'm alive and if I did die it would be my fault wouldn't it? I was the one who wanted to help." I said wiping away her tears. "But I was the one who asked you!" She protested. "And I said yes" I told her. We were quiet for while. "You know there this girl that I really liked. She's perfect! I want to ask her to be my girlfriend I just don't know how" I said I had a big mouth. "Really" she asked. "Who is it?" "It's well um how do I say this uh it's you!" She gasped! "Yes!" We moved closer and closer and then closed then space in between us. My first kiss!

When we broke apart sunny and Saun were standing there. When they  saw us they were jumping and singing. "You got the girl you got the girl" they sang. "You knew" she screamed. "Of course we knew Atlanta wouldn't shut up about your hair" Sunny laughed. "Atlanta seriously"She said turning to me. I blushed and nodded.

Aurora POV
In a few days Atlanta was let out. I ran to him and hugged him so hard he could vomit! "Jeez aurora I was gone for a day or two and practically making me a sandwich!" He laughed. "Missed you too" I said.