Dates

This is Robbie not my pic MOVING ON.....

Aurora POV

We headed over to the restaurant and ordered lunch. Soon it came and we started talking.

"I know something was bothering you at the museum. You can tell me"

I sighed. "Remember that painting of the throne room? Well i looked closer and saw a painting hanging against the wall OF the painting, I know paintingseption, and there was a family of FOUR. My parents,me and, a younger blue haired girl was sitting next to me" I said sadly.

"So you think you have a sister" Atlanta said prosesing slowly.

I nodded.

"Rora when this ends I promise I will help you find her" he said hugging me.

"Thank you"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Savanna POV

"So where to" I asked him.

"I have no clue I haven't EVER been here" he said laughing.

"Ok I guess we wing it no problem" I said excited. I liked having no plan then you can do something new.

"This place looks like hogsmede on halo" I told him.

"You've been to hogsmeade me too" he said impressed.

"I thought you never went to earth"

"Well there was a room at the castle that had a portal I found it when I was looking for my sister. It had a portal to earth. I used to use it at night" he narrated looking at the sky.

We walked and talked and talked some more.

Unfortunately, Soon it was time to get back.

"Erm bye savanna" he said awkwardly as we approached the dorms.

I pecked his cheek and said "bye atlas" and ran to the dorms.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Coral POV

"So Robbie, do you think saun and sunny will get together" I asked.

"Don't know but the other day Saun said that he had a 'special someone' hopefully that's sunny" he said adding air quotes.

"Come on let's do something"I said childishly.

"Wanna go on a boat ride"

"We'll go on a boat ride IF you can catch me" I said dashing off.

"CORAL COMEBACK" he yelled laughing.

"CANT CATCH ME" I yelled laughing back.

"OH YOUR ON" he said running after me.

Then he cornered me in alleyway. There was no joking this time. We stared straight at each other's eyes. He moved closer and pinned me against the wall then........he kissed me on the lips! After a minute or a year no one knows, I said "so you got me wanna go on that boat ride" I asked sweetly.

"Oh uh ya sure"

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sunny POV

"So guys where to" I asked the group.

"Uh well were kinda going separately as dates" atlas muttered.

"So I go by myself" I asked.

"Uh I don't have a um date" saun said quietly.

"Ok well you two can go together problem solved ok bye then" Aurora said running off then the others quickly dispersed.

Sigh

"Well um that was weird" saun said breaking the silence.

"Yep no doubt"

"So we should probably get lunch I'm starving. You?" He asked.

"When are you not starving" I asked jokingly heading to a board with a map on it and grabbed a mini version.

"Never?" He guessed.

"So there are three restaurants there is one near here one near the residential neighborhoods and one near the stables. Which one?" I asked.

"Stables"

"Ok cmon"

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

"So how much do you think a horse would cost. I heard the have horse races here" I asked I really wanted in since I was little. I would watch this show about a girl that works at a stable and has this wild horse it was a good one.

"Probably really expensive considering that on earth they cost a lot"

"Can we go look at them? I want to apply for a job there so I can buy one" I begged.

"Ya sure why not I'll sign up too might give me something to do"

🙂😩🙂😩🙂😩🙂😩🙂😩🙂😩🙂😩🙂

"Hi we would like to work here over the summers"

"Do you have any experience with animals" the lady at the stable asked us.

"We have rode on one before" we said in unison

"Mhm anything else"

"No but how much do these horses cost"

"Well here it depends if your purchasing a wild one probably a month can pay it off but for a trained one it's around a year.

A YEAR?

"Ok thank you that's it"

"Ok I will send you both a letter saying if your hired good bye" she said waving good bye.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"So that was fun. Oh hey coral and Robbie" I said getting of the boat and waving at them. They waved back.

"I'm hungry you?" He asked.

"When are you not hungry you ate a hour ago" I said chuckling.

"I already told you never" he stated.

"Ok fine cmon back to school the restaurants will be closed"

"Race ya?"

"Race ya."

"Ready sry g- hey" saun said as I dashed of.

"Cheater cheater pumpkin eater" he chorused.

"Still a kid are we"

"Always will be"

"Hmh"

"Thank you" I said hugging him.

"What for" then he gave me a FORHEAD KISS MY CRUSH GAVE ME A FOREHEAD KISS.

"I dunno felt like it"

"Sunny always the kind one are we" he said ruffling my hair.

"Always will be"

I HAVE AN EXUSE BEFORE YOU MURDER ME I HAVE BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD ON THIS ALTHOUGH NO ONE IS ON THIS CHAPTER CAUSE OF HOW MUCH EFFORT I HAVE PUT INTO THIS CHAPTER!!!