Classes

this is coral just btw none of the photos i have put are mine ok on with the story!

although classes sound boring to most it sounded fun when you go to a magical school there is only so much you can learn from books. "Atlanta hurry up you wanna be late for the first class we have been to" I called to the bathroom. "Im fixing my hair I also cant find my books" "first of all i have your books second of all since when have you done anything to your hair" He stepped out of the bathroom with a attempted Mohawk. I burst out laughing at how silly looks. "first why are you laughing? Second where is sunny and saun" "im laughing cause your hair looks.....lets say stupid and sunny and saun went to class i figured you would get lost" he ruffled his hair so it fell in his natural style. "gee thanks aurora" "im being honest here" I said rolling my eyes and handing him his books.

——————————————————

we rushed to class seeing we only had two minutues. We entered the classroom the classroom which looked like this:

we joined the line along the wall in the back waiting to be seated

we joined the line along the wall in the back waiting to be seated. "Hello everyone today we will be learning theory which we will later on be trying out but before we start we need to be seated girls on one side boys on the other. Miss Aurora next to miss coral. miss Sunny behind miss Aurora." Mr. Nadya called soon he started on the boys. 

"Atlanta next to Saun mike behind Atlanta" "hello im coral pacifics and that is my brother mike you are" the girls next to me pointed at her brother and whispered to me. "im aurora" "aurora-" "oh i dont know my last name" I said sheepishly.

"oh sorry for asking" she said guiltily. "no problem. that is sunny,saun,and that is Atlanta" i said gesturing to each one. "are you dating anyone" she asked spinning her blue tipped locks. "im actually dating Atlanta" "lucky" she sighed. "I'm sure you'll find your someone" i patted her back her.

"ok class take your books out and turn to page five. Read in your head and afterwards we will discuss the topic" I started to read:

based on your element stone that is your element. You will not be able to perform any other type of element magic. An elemental can perform magic without the element stone but the stone helps perform a variety of the elemental magic. Very few people are able to perform two types of element magic or two types of magical categories. Note: siblings will have similar element stones

sorcerers are able to perform a variety of magic however none of it is elemental. Unlike the elementals a sorcerer will always require a wand and without it they cannot perform magic. Note: siblings will have similar wand structure

potion makers can perform magic with the help of potions. In order to perform this magic the potion maker must drink their potion and will be able to use the magic for a certain time limit. Note: someone who isn't a potioneer won't be able to make a potion because they don't have the right type of magic.

"alright everyone can anyone tell me the idea of this passage" mr.nadia asked. everyone raised there hand. "mike" he said to the person behind Atlanta. "there are three types of magic someone can have. sorcerer,elementals and potion makers." very good minus one detention when someone gets one"

"class dismiss" Mr.Nadya called.

——————————

coral and mike followed me to my friends. "everyone this is coral and mike" I said gesturing to each one. "Hi I'm mike and this is my twin coral. Where are you from" mike asked. "Earth" we all said in unsion. "Earth? I've heard of it but how did you find out about this place" coral said confused.

The boys narrated the story to the twins.

"Wow that's sick"

OK sorry for not updating in a while I dont have an excuse. im also sorry about the measly chapter having a bit of a writers block. Vote comment and enjoy 😉!