The dream

Where am I? A river, the edge of mermaid bay? Yep I can see the castle. I was hidden behind a rock. My friends were pinned on a wooden board.

"Come on little aurora. Or everyone dies and can't have that happen can we" said a voice. Definitely Helios why does be everyone have such an annoying voice?

"Rora stay there. Please don't do it"

"Silence" the voice yelled

I saw green light that hit sunny then she went limp.

"No please no" saun yelled trying to shake sunny.

"Stop it boy" he yelled then shot another shot of green hit saun. He went limp.

"NO" I yelled getting up from the hiding spot.

"There you are couldn't get yourself to make me chase you? Thought so" he shot another green light at me and then everything went black.

"RORA"

Shaking and sweating I woke up with sunny towering over a my bed.

"Rora get up or be late"

"I'm late dang it" I said pushing the dream in the back of my head.

I ran to get ready and rushed to class.

"Sorry I'm late" I said plopping down next to coral. Sunny followed "I'm back sir"

"Thank you sunny. Aurora that's alright but please come earlier turn to page 394" he continuing his lesson.

I tried I really tried but I couldn't pay attention to mr. nadya talking about werewolves. Did that dream mean something? Like the future? Or was it a stupid dream of paranoia.

"Hey you ok you? You weren't paying attention" sunny said nudging me. After class, we had a free period I planed to spend in the library.

"Oh um ya" I said

"Sure we're gonna believe that far off 'oh um ya" said coral approaching us.

"Yep somethings up" said saun scaring sunny.

"Guys really?!?! I don't pay attention in class and now everyone thinks somethings up" I groaned. I don't want them to worry about the dream

A) because THEY DIE!

(B well they got enough on their mind

"Hey guys what's up" Robbie asked joining us.

"Why do I have such a big family" I mumbled running to the library.

I need to read my dream and read on werewolves to make up for me not paying attention in classes. Doing that with my friends is a lost cause.

Short chapter ya I know but it's kinda raining here so ya....... what's your guys' favorite color?