The dragon prince

This is the dragon castle not my photo blah blah blah all that nonsense ok story.

THUMP we landed on a beach I peeked up to see a man carrying me. He looked like this:

"Father we did it! What do we do with it" I heard Luna ask

"Father we did it! What do we do with it" I heard Luna ask. I'm not a toy I wanted to shout but I didn't. "We force her to marry atlas. That will create a forced alliance" the king said. My eyes were closed but I could imagine both their maniac grins.

I was tossed into a chair rather harshly. I tried not to squirm my back ached as they tied me in. "Oi she's a human stop tossing her around. If your gonna force her to marry me then at least treat her nicely" I heard someone. I opened my eyes to see the speaker ,a boy who looked like this:

(Not my pic)Soon the king and Luna left I turned to him who was sitting in the same chair but wasn't tied up

(Not my pic)
Soon the king and Luna left I turned to him who was sitting in the same chair but wasn't tied up. "No offense or anything but I already have a boyfriend" I told the boy who I guessed to be atlas. He smiled "none taken my father been nagging me to the point where he will kill me if I don't marry someone royal" he said clutching his hair. "Well then mind untying me? I need to escape" I said. He raised his eyebrow. "Wish I could I could come" he muttered untying me. "You can I won't hold you back seeing your not like these people" he thought about it for a moment. "Names is atlas. Yours? He said holding his hand out. I smiled "Aurora" taking his hand.

"So how do we pick the lock? Anything in your hair I've seen humans do it. Don't ask" he asked. I handed him a pin from my hair. Slowly he pushed open the door creaking loudly.

He peeked out. "Dang it a guard I always hate doing this" he whispered. I saw a purple light shoot out of his wand and knocked the guard out! "Woah that's really advanced where did you learn that they wouldn't teach you that at the school" I exclaimed. "I was home schooled. You know dad making sure I didn't fall for any commoners" he said putting quotation marks in the air. I sniggered at his words.

"What type of magic do you have I asked peering around a corner. "Uh well I'm half sorceress and half dragon it just runs through the blood don't ask about that either" he added. "Well trying to escape are we" I heard a snide voice. We whipped around. There stood Luna! "Sorry sis" I heard atlas mutter. I watched Luna fell to the ground.

We made it out and saw a boat pull up. We quickly hid behind a bush hoping they won't find us. This place is huge how are we gonna find her" "well we could try climbing and then looking through windows" "don't be stupid coral" "well mike got anything better" "ya not get caught by a guard idiot" "BREAK IT UP. Are you both sure your even twins" I heard a girl with red hair shout.

I peeked out of the bushes to see all my friends they came to rescue me! I flung my arms around Atlanta kissing him on the cheek. "Oi get off me. Oh AURORA" he said hugging me. "Hey who's he? Your not replacing me are you" he asked. I shook my head in fits of laughter. "Guys meet atlas he's the prince. Before you get ideas no he's not evil" I explained. They all shook hands with atlas. "No funny business you got it" sunny said glaring. Atlas nodded slightly traumatized.

"Ok everyone in the boat" sunny instructed. "The teachers agreed with this right" I asked. "Well yes they did but I don't know if they'll let atlas in you know" saun said.

I looked at savanna who was blushing as atlas sat next to her. I gave her a knowing smile she rolled her eyes back. Soon we approached the school dock.