The mystrey spell

Henry Pic

Atlas POV just like last chapter

"Atlas behind you" Aurora yelled getting into a position.

"No that's Henry aurora chill" I patted her back.

"Uh hi I'm Henry" he said shaking everyone's hand. I could tell when he shook sunny's she was trying to demolish his hand.

"Well then Henry where is savanna do you know" saun asked getting to the point.

"Yes I do she was in the tower up there horrible things I heard are going to happen to her"

"Ok we should start pla-" saun started.

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH PLANS ATLAS' FUTURE GIRLFRIEND IS UP THERE AND WE ARE PLANNING FOR A 'VACATION' WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS" Atlanta yelled thwacking saun's head.

"Wait future girlfriend" I asked.

"Ah yes I forgot how oblivious people are" Atlanta said facepalming. "Atlas my man ask her out not hard very romantically after you save her. We are tired of you giving each other 'secret lovey doves eyes" he yelled.

"Someone said it" Robbie mumbled.

"Atlanta how daft are you let them take it slow you idiot" Aurora said punching his arm.

"Ouch"

"Good"

"And YOUR supposedly my girlfriend"

"Got a problem"

"Just the fact you keep HITTING ME"

"STUFF IT" sunny cut in.

"Henry is there a way to get into the tower without getting into the castle"

"Well there is one way" me and Henry said in unison.

()-()    :-:   (I _ I)

Sunny POV

"Is this safe" Saun yelled over the wind there was a small window in the tower that was facing a cliff we brought a grappling hook so he could climb over. "Done it before" Henry yelled back.

Atlanta having the best aim threw it so it hooked on.

"Ok this isn't hard just keep moving ahead" Atlas said to all of them.

"Is there any OTHER way" i stuttered glancing down. I had a huge fear of heights and backed away from the edge.

"I do it with you" saun said grabbing my hand bravely. I blushed lightly.

"Just don't look down" of course I looked down being the idiotic me.

Next thing I knew I was falling down fast.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as I plummeted to the ground.

"SUNNYYYYY" saun yelled falling after me attempting to grab me. He was falling trying to save me. Wow.

But did the idiot realize we are both gonna die? No he didn't.

"SAUN TAKE MY HAND FAST" I cried. I grabbed onto a branch not daring to glance down.

"Crescere" saun recited pointing his hand at the branch. The branch slowly placed us onto the window ledge.

"Thanks you idiot" I said into his chest as I hugged him tight.

"I'm getting mixed emotions here....." he chuckled. Patting my head.

Atlas POV

We climbed the rest of the stairs all the way up to the top room.

"Sectumsempra" i whispered as the metal was swiped by his invisible swords.

"wow it's dark in here" Robbie whispered. He had been fairly quiet since we got here.

"Atlas? Guys" said a meek voice as we entered. "What are you doing here"

"Saving you of course" we answered.

"Go no it's ok I promise just get out" she cried.

"And leave you here? Never"

"No guys you don't understand please get out if you get caught I- AGHHHH" she screamed a blood curdling scream. Wait, was it crucio? Was it a spell that my dad created?

"Sav are you ok" I said rushing to her side.

"I see you have seen the affects of my spell" she said in a different voice I've never heard before.

"Savanna" I said softly I looked into her green eyes they weren't her eyes.

"Guys help me" I cried.

"I haven't heard of this spell" aurora mumbled.

If aurora doesn't know than no one does.

"Hang on atlas didnt you say that one of your ancestors was a potioneer" Henry questioned.

"Oh ya I forgot her name though"

"So wouldn't she have some temporary antidote for this"

"YES THATS IT! But one problem I forgot where the storage is....." I sighed.

"That my friend is why your not the mastermind to anything. Hello? I have been living here while you went to your posh school" Henry mocked.

"Oh shut up"

"Language mister"

"I'm 18"

"You act like a preschooler"

"Whatever"

😃🙁😄🙁
Henry POV

I hopped down the stairs into a hallway and headed to a storage door.

Before I reached the door i was pulled behind a curtain.

"Has the first phase succeeded" said a slimy voice.

"Yes sir" I said happily. I was always known as the prince' friend or the gardener's son but that was gonna change.

"Great" they said letting me go.

Why was atlas always so stupid?