Atlas

This is savanna not my pic story time!!!😉

"Your really lucky mr. Hoblins said yes you know" I heard saun say to atlas "Thing is your a Wizard so your gonna have to stay in a separate dorm. Better find good people" I heard Atlanta add .The three had become rather close in the few hours.

"Aye Atlanta better not be replacing me" I winked at him. "Never dreamed of it princess" he winked back. "So savanna what about atlas don't think I didn't she that blushing" "Oi what about you and Atlanta hmmm" she shot back. "He's my boyfriend you idiot" I sniggered at her stupid reply.

"Students we will be hosting a ball to celebrate coming of winter. At the ball the dress code is tuxedos for the boys and jacket dresses for the girls. Thank you and any misbehaving will cost a detention" with that she left.

"Rora will you go to the ball with me" Atlanta asked. "I'm your girlfriend not much of a question is it" I said teasingly. "Btw guys don't eat the pie. You'll see" rob said. "It's gonna be epic" mike added.

"Eww what is this pie" "is this apple pie tastes like salt" "ok who did this" I heard shouts of. "What did you boys do" I yelled at them. "We exchanged the sugar in every kitchen with salt" mike said. "Well then idiots I'm sleeping seeing I can't have any pie because SOMEONE contaminated it" coral said heading up the stairs. "Night sis"