Helios

Everyone sat under the tree by the lake. Saun and savanna were making vines on the tree try to strangle each other. Atlanta and coral were trying to drench each other. Robbie was making a mini tornado with the leaves while sunny tried to burn them. Mike and I were having a animated discussion about earth.

"Hey guys mind if I sit here my other friends aren't really that great" "ya no problem" "thanks"

I saw sav blush a little as atlas sat down next to her. He pulled out a piece of paper and a book out of his book bag. Then he threw it in the pile we had created of ours on the grass.

"Hey saun. What's that thing humans use to light the VT" me saun atlanta and sunny started laughing. Everyone else looked confused. "Ok it's not a VT it's TV and to answer your question it's electricity" saun managed between laughs "dang it I had written a paragraph calling it VT" atlas grumbled.

The spot

"Honestly you need to pay attention in human culture

"Honestly you need to pay attention in human culture. You did half the essay writing VT and wires as ripes" saun said smacking atlas back.

"Where is my son" I heard a voice boom. "Atlas, fathers not happy seems like he's gonna kill you" I heard a excited shrill voice squeak.

Really does he always have to bring her really?!? "Students to the dorms up you go. Mason no supplies please" I heard miss sharie call. "You guys go to the dorms i try to fight this dude" I whispered pushing them into the flow of students.

"Aurora your kidding right? A full grown skilled man executer of thousands and his daughter against a freshman. Gee I wonder who should win" sav says sarcastically.

"Aye not the time for sarcasm! Point is we are coming with" sunny say nudging savanna.

"Ok then we need a plan" I started. "TOO HELL WITH THE PLAN GO WITH THE FLOW FOR ONCE" Atlanta screamed. "Ok geez not to loud" I said rolling my eyes.

"Quick behind the tree. ATLANTA NOW" I said pulling his hoodie. Everyone hid behind the tall thick tree. We watched Helios and Luna search the crowd for atlas.

"Listen atlas I think you need to stay here. They are looking for you" I said to him. He hesitated "no I want to fight I don't like feeling useless" he said bravely.

"Atlas please. If your taken your for sure gonna die" I said begging.

"So I'd rather die hero than coward" atlas yelled. "Ok ok no need to yell"

"IM DONE HAVING MERCY ATLAS SHOW YOUR SELF OR EVERYONE HERE DIES" I heard Helios bellow.

Atlas took a deep breath. Before he stepped from behind the tree savanna grabbed his hand. "Please don't" she said quietly.

"I have to" he said sadly. She lept up and hugged him real tight. "Be safe" she smiled as he turned away.

"OI HELIOS LUNA. COME FOR ME HAVE WE. WHAT FOR TO MAKE ME TRY TO MARRY ANOTHER PRINCESS" atlas yelled at the top of his lungs,savanna made a face. "Ah son we have missed ever so dearly" Helios said voice dripping in sarcasm.

"IM NOT YOUR SON" he said as the pair flew down. By now everyone was inside. The teachers were bound together tightly to a tree struggling to move, just us. "Luna what happened to all those times we played tag in the castle? The times we nicked food from the kitchen before dinner. The time when I fell off that tree by the river and helped me up. What happened to that all" atlas asked his sister voice cracking.

"My brother would have taken his family's side and not the wrong one. My brother would have listened to his sister. My brother would have done what's right for the kingdom and not himself" Luna said nose held high.

Suddenly I saw big stones pop from the ground rising higher and higher. I turned to my left. Savanna was looking at the rocks with full concentration. She moved her hands upwards till the rocks formed a cliff that was higher than the trees. Then she moved her hands in a tornado position and started spinning.

I watched as vines snaked up the stone tying the pair up.

They were soon hanging loosely above the ground hundreds of feet up. I was so focused on them I didn't see atlas shaking his head frantically at us.

Then

She

Dropped

Them

Then

They

Died

The end

Or so I thought

They plummeted to the ground just before they hit the floor they started to float down and land gracefully.

"Think you could have got rid of us that easy huh? That's a bonus for us though isn't it father" Luna said walking to the tree we were hiding behind.

Savanna looked pale. They must have seen us up there! "Aw little teens trying to take down the most powerful king on halo" Helios snarled

(That's the name of the world they are in)

"Your not the most powerful. Each kingdom is equally powerful" I said back. He slapped me, he was wearing metal gloves! I felt myself start to bleed. "YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME"

"OI LEAVE HER ALONE. SHES RIGHT. MOTHER WOULD HAVE HIT YOU SO HARD YOU WOULD HIT EARTH'S CRUST" atlas shouted. Family things?

"DO NOT USE HER NAME LIKE THAT. SHE WOULD APPOVE TO THE MOON" Luna growled.

"Oh really? If I take after her than what don't I approve" atlas said menacingly.

Then something happened.

Oooo cliffhanger ok so I want to say I haven't updated in a while but before you kill me I have a reason I have been working on this chapter so ya.

P.s when words are underlined it a not from the author