only thing keeping him sane

Lili was currently sitting on the couch, curled up like a ball

Lili was currently sitting on the couch, curled up like a ball. The tv was on mute, she bit her nails in nervousness while staring into the empty room.
that's when she heard the door unlocking.

„Hey!" Cole smiled as he walked up to her to give her a peck on the lips and a kiss on the forehead right after.

„what are you up to?" he asked as he gently carassed the back of her head.

„Nothing. Who were you with?" Lili asked quietly.

„Oh just with the usual gang." he replied smiling.

„oh and is there anything you wanna tell me?" Lili swallowed and looked him deeply in the eyes.

Cole raised his eyebrows knowing that something is up with her.

„huh? what - what do you mean?" he asked nervously.

Lili sighed loudly and shook her head.
„Nothing?" she asked.

„No.." he lied her directly into the face.

„maybe tell me about the girl you kissed tonight?" Lili said and stood up to walk away.

„Lili w-wait." he held her back.

„Save it, Cole. I saw the pic on twitter. Her lips locked with the lips of my boyfriend." Lili started crying and so did he.

„She was a fan and randomly kissed me I swear!" Cole exclaimed.

„I didn't kiss back, Lili. I would never do that to you." he whispered and his voice cracked.

„I believe you.." she muttered. „But the kiss was not the problem." she wiped her tears away.

„what?" Cole cried out.

„the problem was that you did not tell me. If it was only a fan who kissed you, and you didn't kiss back, why is it such a big deal to tell me?" Lili sobbed.

„I thought I didn't need to mention it as it wasn't a big deal."

„For me, it is a big deal, Cole."

they stared at each other for a bit, not knowing what to say.

„would you've told me ever about this?" Lili asked being scared of the answer. Cole remained silent.

„Thought so." Lili whispered tears forming in her eyes again.

„Lili it's not like this.." he continued crying.

„oh what is it then, huh? I can't think of any other thing than how many girls have kissed MY boyfriend already and it wasn't a big deal enough to tell me." Lili sobbed.

„Lili no. It never happened before, trust me." he said and was about to touch her shoulder but she pulled away.

„How do I know you're saying the truth?" she whispered her voice cracking at the end.