christmas day with the kids

Requested by:

Also twin aspect requested by:

„Daddy daddy daddy!" a little girl jumped up and down on Cole's side of the bed ripping Cole out of his sleep

„Daddy daddy daddy!" a little girl jumped up and down on Cole's side of the bed ripping Cole out of his sleep. Cole slowly opened his eyes and saw a little boy climbing on their bed as well. They were laughing.

„shh mommy's asleep." he whispered to them as he tried to hold them away from her.
„It's Christmas!" one of the twins screamed.
„Lea. Be quiet please." he said and stood up to get her out of the bed.
Meanwhile Max was about to jump on Lili.

„Max!" Cole whispered stressed and took him away from her.
„Please let mommy sleep, okay?" Cole said and carefully led them out of the bedroom. He took a deep breath. Recently woke up and already stressed. He has no clue how Lili didn't wake up. But that's just typical Lili he guessed.

„Why are you two up already?" he asked the three year old twins.

„Santa is coming today!" Max exclaimed happily.

„Oh is he?" Cole smiled and they both nodded happily.
„Do you think you two have been good kids this year?"

„Yes!" they screamed leaving Cole incredibly happy.

„Then, maybe santa will bring you some presents." he smirked at them.
„But you have to wait until afternoon. Until grandma and grandpa arrived." he gently stroked lea's head as she hugged cole's leg.

„That's so long." Max said sadly.

„It will be worth it, baby." he smiled at them.

„Come on. Let's do breakfast for mommy." Cole said as he carefully walked down the stairs.

„Can you put that plate onto the table, Lea?" Cole asked as he slowly handed Lea a plate. She nodded happily and turned around to put it on the table.

„Just like that. Amazing." Cole chuckled.

„Daddy can I watch Tv?" Max asked happily.

„Once we're done doing breakfast and only if Mommy is still not awake."