wedding day pt.1

I realized I've never done the typical marriage one shot so, there you go. It's about time 😂
Besides that, I have no inspiration for anything else now.

—————————

May 21st. Lili and Cole's big day. The day they will finally say yes to spending the rest of their lives together. Their long awaited wedding day.

Cole was up early. He couldn't sleep anymore.

„Lils!!" he happily whispered into her ear while kissing her cheek multiple times. Lili groaned but started to giggle after.

„Wake up! It's finally our day." he said joyfully.

Lili turned around to face him.
„Good morning." she muttered and softly carassed his cheek. He smiled brightly.

„I can't wait to call you a Sprouse." Cole whispered making Lili chuckle majorly.

„Me neither." she replied and pulled him into a long kiss.

„Now let's get up!" Cole said happily.

„Cole.. I love you but can't we continue cuddling for a little while? It's really early." she laughed slightly.

„Yeah okay you're right." Cole laughed and wrapped his precious soon to be wife tightly into his arms.

He kissed her cheek multiple times making her giggle.

„Someone's excited?" Lili asked cuddling herself more into Cole's naked chest.

„Yes! The way I am." Cole smiled at her.

„Can't wait for our future." Lili whispered and pulled him into a long kiss.

„Do you think there will be a few little Sprouses soon?" he asked even though he knew the answer.

„Oh definitely." Lili mumbled before kissing him a second time.

„Oh is that so?" Cole teased before kissing her again. It was pure love.

- later -

„Shit!" Lili swore in stress.

„What's wrong?" Cole asked.

„Mads will be here in any minute and I haven't even brushed my teeth." Lili walked around in panic.

„Lili. Calm down. It's your wedding day not a stressful day of work." Cole said and softy carassed her cheek before kissing her forehead.

„Yeah." Lili took a deep breath and smile slightly.

After a while mads arrived to pick lili up. She will bring her to the place she will get completely dressed up. While Cole will be going with Dylan.

„Okay..." Lili said after getting her shoes on. He walked to Cole and wrapped her arms around his neck.

„One last kiss until our big one after we're pronounced husband and wife." Cole whispered making Lili smiled endlessly.

„It feels unreal.." she muttered while looking him deeply in the eyes. Cole's hand wandered to her waist.

„Why? Unreal marrying me?" Cole joked and Lili rolling her eyes.

„No you dork. Unreal that the day has finally come." she replied making him chuckle.

„Yeah you're right."

Cole leaned down to kiss Lili passionately. After a while they pulled away.

„Can't wait to marry you." he whispered making Lili giggle.