first time

(a/n little bit of sexual content obviously mentioned.)

Lili unlocked the door of her apartment. She just returned home from an exhausting day at work.

Cole was able to go home earlier and Lili allowed him to stay at her apartment so that they can end up cuddling after an exhausting day at work.
They have been dating for not so long yet, it was around 2 months ago when they first felt the touch of their lips at one another.

„Cole, I'm home, where are you?" Lili yelled as she put her bag aside and walked into the living room. No sight of cole anywhere.

But instead she found a bunch of white and red roses as well as tons of chocolate along with chocolate covered strawberries, Lili's favorite. He always knows how to make her the happiest.

(we really took content like this for granted lmao)

Lili walked up to the table and found a card in the roses. She smiled to herself majorly as she picked up the card in order to read it.

I love you.
— Cole

it said which caused Lili to giggle quietly. Her heart started beating strongly, she was so in love with that guy already. She couldn't believe someone would do such cute stuff for her.

„Surprise." a male voice suddenly said from behind which made Lili turn around.

She locked eyes with Cole who slowly walked up to her while having a big smile on his face.

„I thought this would be the perfect thing after an exhausting day at work, isn't it?" he asked and felt Lili's arms wrapped up around his neck.

„I love it so much. Thank you." she mumbled and looked at him with heart eyes. He leaned down to gave her a long kiss.

„I missed you." he whispered while sitting on the couch, waiting for Lili to sit on his lap.

„We only haven't seen each other for a few hours." she laughed as she took place on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his and faced him.

„I know. But I still missed you." he smiled.

„You're a dork. But I've missed you too." she gave him a peck on the lips.

„Oh? So you're laughing about me for missing you but you did the same?" he raised his eyebrows at her while chuckling.

„maybe I only said that to satisfy your feelings." she teased.

„Oh who are you kidding, Reinhart."

she giggled and hugged him tightly.

„you haven't tasted my strawberries yet, babe." he whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek. She laughed and pulled away from the hug.