period

Requested by: @rrriverdale

[Lili's PoV]

I woke up by strong pain in my lower stomach. I groaned checking the time. 3am. Just great.

I then noticed that I got my period. Perfect. And the whole sheets are ruined by me. The way I hate this.
I suddenly started groaning even louder. It hurt so much.

Cole turned around and looked at me worried. „What's wrong love?"

I took a deep breath. „You don't wanna know." I said while suffering.

„Why wouldn't I?" he replied confused.

„Because you ain't a god damn woman as far as I know." I was in such a bad mood for some unknown reason.

„Lili calm down. I just wanted to help you." he came closer to me.

„No Cole you'll probably be disgusted as hell." I tried to stop him.

„Lil. That isn't the first time you've told me about you period. I know that it hurts a lot so just let me help you okay?"

I looked at him and nodded shyly.

He got up and took the sheets off, putting new one's on right after.

„Look. It's fine. It's only a little blood." he said while laying next to me again, pulling me closer to him.
„thank you.." I mumbled.
„You're welcome. And now try to sleep. We've a day off so try to sleep as much as possible." he said chuckling making me giggle.

After that I fell into a deep sleep again fast. When I woke up I noticed that Cole isn't here right now.

[Cole's PoV]

I quickly went to the drugstore in the morning, hoping that nobody would recognize me. I was wearing sunglasses.. in winter.. and a hat. I went into the area with tons of pads and tampons. Oh shoot. How am I supposed to decide.

„If I were you, I would take this one for your girl." a woman said behind me pointing at some package.

I smiled. „Thank you."
Hopefully she hasn't noticed me or something.
I grabbed the package of pads and another one of tampons and bought them. After that I've also got her some ice cream and mountain dew, as I know that she loves that.

I came back home and went into our room checking on lili. She was awake.
„Hey love." I said while walking in, she smiled.

„I got you some pads and tampons, I don't know what you prefer, and also some ice cream aaaaand..." she looked at me confused.
„Mountain dew!" I spit out making her giggle.

„You're the best." she climbed onto my lap and gave me a quick kiss.

„Okay so how about.. we choose a movie, cuddle on the couch together while you're eating ice cream?" I suggested making mer smile.

„Sounds like perfect day to me." she pecked my lips.

And that's exactly what we did the entire day. I kept rubbing her lower stomach, trying to take the pain away from her. I don't know if it worked though but she clearly enjoyed it.

___________________________

That's trash oops I'm sorry

Requests are still open <3