her most important person

The last days of 2019 began. Lili can't believe this year is already almost over. Time flies by so fast.

Anyways. It's december 31st. The day to celebrate the last hours of 2019 and to celebrate the new year. You spend these hours with the people you love the most, with the people who mean a lot to you. But for Lili one person was missing. One incredibly important person. Cole. Her most important person.

"You're really still okay with this?" he asked her during facetime while being in Los Angeles, far away from her.

She sighed. "I will be. Don't worry. I'll get through it."

She sounded sad and wasn't happy about it at all. The most important person for her won't be there when 2019 changes to 2020. He said he will be celebrating with his Dad and Dylan so Lili didn't want to be selfish, although she wants him to hold her right now, to kiss her right now. But that isn't possible.

"Call me when it's already midnight for you. You know, the time difference and so on. I don't wanna wish you a happy new year too early." he slightly laughed and Lili did as well.

"I will. I promise." she smiled a little.

"Goodbye, I love you. Have a wonderful evening." he mumbled.

"I love you too. Bye." She replied pressing her phone into her chest after she hung up the call. She sighed.

"You okay honey?" Lili's mum asked after noticing her sad face. She nodded while hugging her mum.

"It's Cole right?" she guessed and hit the exact aspect. "Yes." I whispered.

"He's really incredibly important to you mhm?" Amy mumbled looking her daughter in the eyes.

"Yes he is. He's freaking amazing." Lili responsed smiling slightly.

Her mum stroked her cheek and chuckled. "I'm so so happy for you. He's definitely a keeper."

Lili looked down at the floor being shy suddenly. "About that.." she started.

Amy raised up her eyebrows in curiousity.

"I'm.. uhm I'm pregnant mom.." she said honestly.
Amy's eyes widen.

"You're kidding. Oh my god Lili!" she immediately hugged her daughter tight and kissed her head a thousand times. "I can't believe it. You're gonna be the best mom ever!"

Lili smiled widely and started to cry a little.
"Aww you're so happy, I'm so glad you are and that you've found your significant other."

"Does Cole already know? And how far are you?" Amy suddenly asked one question after the other, probably being more excited than Lili.

"No he doesn't know yet.. I still need to find the perfect way to tell him. And my pregnancy test said about 6 weeks." Lili replied causing a big fat smile on her mums face.

"Are you ready for the last 240 seconds of 2019?" Tess asked Lili while they were standing outside waiting for the clock to say midnight. She nodded smiling slightly.

"Okay lil what's up? Why are you so sad?" Her sister asked worried. Lili just shrugged with her shoulders.

"I honestly don't know.." lili answered biting her lower lip.

"Oh wait let me guess. You miss Cole?" Tess guessed again hitting totally the Problem.

"Yeah.. I just wish he would be here for me right now.. and for the baby." And the second after Lili said this she realized what the fuck she just said.

Tess looked at her shocked "You're pregnant?!" she almost screamed in happiness.

Lilis dad interrupted them with starting a countdown. "10, 9, 8..."

She sighed. She would be so much happier if the most important person was here right now.

"3..2.." Dan continued.

And suddenly. The second her Dad finished his countdown and it turned 2020 Lili felt hands on her hips, turning me around and a soft kiss on her lips.

After a few seconds lili pulled away looking directly into her boyfriends eyes.

"Cole what?" Lili said shocked being happy as ever.

"Surprise." he chuckled stroking one hair behind her ear.

In the next second she hugged him tight and couldn't believe what just happened.
"Happy new year baby." Lili said smiling.

"Happy new year, love. Hoping for a lot of more together." he pulled lili in for another kiss.

"Are you talking to me or the baby?" she started suddenly making him look confused ad hell.

"Wait.. baby?" his eyes widen.

She nodded stroking about her flat stomach.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're pregnant?" he couldn't believe this and wasn't able to stop smiling.

"Yes. You're gonna be a dad."

"Oh my god. This is the best thing ever." he smirked before swinging Lili around and kissing her after.

________________________________

Requests are still open!