the set up

„oh Lili Reinhart, late as always." Casey joked as Lili finally arrived at the airport. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

„you know.. the traffic.." she responded making him chuckle.

„sure." he said.

„classic Reinhart." Cole suddenly added which made her heart start beating faster. She grinned shyly.

Truth is, Lili and Cole both like each other, but everyone except them knows. They always deny their feelings and wouldn't believe people who say that the other person liked them back.

„anyways. We can check in in a bit." Kj said, leading them near their private jet, flying them to a convention in new york.

They went into the jet and sat down, of course managing that Lili and Cole sit together.

„are you excited?" he suddenly asked making Lili look up at him.

„huh?" she responded.

„are. you. excited." Cole laughed.

„y-yeah." Lili laughed back slightly. She got lost in his eyes as she looked at him.

She shyly broke the eye contact as she was staring to long. She bit her lip in nervousness.

„Are you tired?" he whispered making Lili nod.

„sleepyhead as always." he teased and Lili giggled.

God that giggle made Cole go crazy. All he wanted to do right now is grab her cheeks and kiss her beautiful lips.

After a while lili leaned onto the wall of the jet and fell asleep. Cole looked at her and smiled to himself.

„Dude, you're whipped." Kj said laughing making Cole look at him nervously.

„Kj. shut up." he whispered at him.

„Cole. We all know you like her. And you know too that she likes you back." Cami smirked.

„no. she don't. and can we please not have this conversation while she's in the room?" Cole started to bounce his leg up and down.

After a while they landed and went to their hotel.

„okay so. Room 128 for Madelaine Petsch and Vanessa Morgan. Room 428 for Kj apa." the woman at the reception said.

„I thought we're gonna share a room?" Cole asked in confusion kinda upset. Kj just shrugged his shoulders innocently even though it was actually planned.

„Room 244 for Camila Mendes." she continued.
„Room 213 for Lili Reinhart."

Lili gave Camila a confused look.
„oh and Cole Sprouse Room 213 as well."

Lili and Cole looked at each other shocked.
„what?!" they exclaimed.

„Sorry this must be a mistake." Cole said in confusion.

„no. that's what it says in the request. Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart one hotel room." the woman replied making Lili's jaw drop.

„Cami are you for real?" Lili said upset as she understood what was happening here. So did Cole.

But why was Lili so incredibly upset he thought. Sharing a room with Lili, who he pretty much liked was hard for him as well, but he actually didn't mind much. It was a chance to get to know her better.

„It's fine like that." Cami said to the woman making Lili's eyes widen.

She couldn't believe they set them up. Lili liked Cole but how was she supposed to handle being in a room with him, knowing he didn't like her back. That's at least what she thought.